Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Stuck on Odin Mode (Multi Core Download)

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by mycandiamonds [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for the quick reply.

    Yes I did run the Odin software but it does not show ADDED!!!... in the Log window.

    The Log window is completely blank.
    Did you install the Samsung PC USB drivers?
    Without them your phone will not be recognised by your PC.

    Download to your PC and install from here:
    Android USB Driver for WindowsFeb 10, 2015



    • [ Login above or register to see download links. ]



  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10
    OK I have installed the SmartSwitch software...

    after installation, it says to connect my device...upon which is says Unsupported Device.

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Did you install the Samsung PC USB drivers?
    Without them your phone will not be recognised by your PC.

    Download to your PC and install from here:
    Android USB Driver for WindowsFeb 10, 2015



    • [ Login above or register to see download links. ]



    OK I will try this now... TQ

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by mycandiamonds [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    OK I have installed the SmartSwitch software...

    after installation, it says to connect my device...upon which is says Unsupported Device.
    Ok either try Odin (now that you have the USB drivers) or see if Kies will install your original firmware:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10
    Ok ... i am a bit further now.

    I got the Added!! and then under AP .. I open this file twrp-3.1.1-0-j1acelte.img

    Then click on Start... the Log displayed the following but seems to be stuck on the SetupConnection.

    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by mycandiamonds [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Ok ... i am a bit further now.

    I got the Added!! and then under AP .. I open this file twrp-3.1.1-0-j1acelte.img

    Then click on Start... the Log displayed the following but seems to be stuck on the SetupConnection.

    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    You need the TWRP file ending with .tar and not .img
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10
    Yes it was the .tar file that I downloaded and added into the AP.

    The file size is 10.5 mb

    Do I need to adjust any settings under the Options Tab?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Quote Originally Posted by mycandiamonds [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes it was the .tar file that I downloaded and added into the AP.

    The file size is 10.5 mb

    Do I need to adjust any settings under the Options Tab?
    I have just checked and the downloaded file is 10.770kb - do not unzip it.

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture1.JPG  

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    10
    Yes... actual file size is 10,770kb

    when loaded into Odin, it says Binary Size 10.5

    So it appears that I am using the correct file.... Also..I have not unzipped it.. still in its original .tar compression.

    again...Do I need to adjust any settings under the Options Tab?
    Last edited by mycandiamonds; 05-06-2017 at 13:45.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,791
    Ok if correct file, you are still having problems with your phone to PC connection.


    Check the following:
    1. Start Odin in Administrator mode (Right click on mouse when selecting Odin)
    2. Make sure you are using an original quality usb cable and not a thinner USB charging cable.
    3. Connect directly to your PC usb port and not through a usb hub.
    4. Try another USB port.
    5. Try another Odin version
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •