Thread: SM-A910F/DS Wifi Connectivity Problem

Angry SM-A910F/DS Wifi Connectivity Problem

Hello everyone,

I sold my galaxy S6 Edge and bought the A9 Pro (SM-A910F/DS) about two days ago and, during this time, iīve realized some problems with the wifi connectivity in any wifi network.

As an example of this, my spotify donīt goes online, just work with my modile data. Same with the Microsoft services and some pages, that simply donīt fully load. The problem looks partial, because another apps like facebook and whatsapp works perfectly. So annoying.

It's worth pointing out that my router is completely opened (DMZ) and worked perfectly with my S6 Edge at all. Iīve tried another solutions like, soft reset the phone and router, change rom to another version (ARO and ZTO) and the problem persists in both routers.

After some research on the internet, i didnīt found a reasonable explanation to this problem.

Any idea?

From your description it does sound like the problem is with the app.
    Have you checked that apps are up to date?
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your Spotify app?

Which browser are you using?
    It may be worth trying another.
    I find Google Chrome in Incognito mode works well.

As for Microsoft services, what is the problem?

Thanks for your attention friend.

My apps are properly update, i made a fresh install of all of them, plus, i installed an older version of Spotify, and the problem persists.

I think that the problem is not the apps at all, because they work properly when i switch to the mobile data connection.

I tried another browsers, like the Samsung default, Opera, Chrome, and the problem persists.

I donīt know what to do anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by ZedBR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your attention friend.

My apps are properly update, i made a fresh install of all of them, plus, i installed an older version of Spotify, and the problem persists.

I think that the problem is not the apps at all, because they work properly when i switch to the mobile data connection.

I tried another browsers, like the Samsung default, Opera, Chrome, and the problem persists.
    The focus needs to be on your Spotify, so check out the troubleshooting here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I already tried a lot of suggested solutions, but no result.
    Install the older version was one of them.