Thread: Spotify on Gear S3

Spotify on Gear S3

Hi.

How do I get spotify on S3? I've just purchased a frontier but can't find spotify app. There are folks saying the spotify app for S3 is not out yet!?

I'm subscribed to spotify premium and would like to be able to play music from S3 gear -ideally go running without my mobile phone.

I have to first get the app on my S3, and then know how to play spotify from it (my model doesn't have LTE)

Appreciate if you can share your knowledge and info on my questions.

Thanks

Hi,

you can download the spotify app for your gear s3 in the gear manager. Just scroll in the gear manager down to "Samsung Galaxy Apps" and open it.
    Spotify for S3is right on top of the list.

I installed it yesterday and it works pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by kaiuweemke [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi,

you can download the spotify app for your gear s3 in the gear manager. Just scroll in the gear manager down to "Samsung Galaxy Apps" and open it.
    Spotify for S3is right on top of the list.

I installed it yesterday and it works pretty well
    Thanks! I found it last night. Works well streaming through Wifi and using it as control spotify for the phone. Still not sure how to get some songs on the S3 i.e to play spotify music without wifi and phone... I would love to go running with just my S3 gear.

Is it possible?