Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Δ AndyX ROMô v3.0 - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Tweaks - Battery % - No TouchWiz - and more Δ

The most Stable and Smooth ROM so Far..........Keep up the Good Work

hi the last room andyyx is ready v6.2,it s very best room

Hi,

I have managed to get the andy x 6.1 rom back into my phone, but when I go into CWM, it tells me that "this version of CWM Manager should be used with cf-root v5.0 or newer, it appears you are running a different kernel. Various features have been disabled" How do I get CWM working again as everytime I go into recovery mode, it stays on for a few seconds, flashes and goes into a loop again coming up with the recovery options but I cannot click on anything, it just flashes again and goes to the recovery screen?

I want to try different roms but I cannot flash them from recovery mode as it is stuck in this loop and not letting me choose anything!!

Phil

hi
    it s really cwm don t work and not working version v6.2 but it s not really probleme for to recovery(volH+home+power),if you had 5mn ,try v6.2

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi the last room andyyx is ready v6.2,it s very best room
    installing it, tried a few times now but got stuck in bootanimation screen.

Hi people the new CWM recovery goes only with this Kernel and functions(works) perfectly. Make a FULLWIPE (WipeData/Factory-Reset and Wipe to cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache and what will always forget is under mount & storage the format / system to wipen then everything is clean and v6.2 runs(walks) really well!!!

Got it to work at last. Figured out that my customised in the system causing the Android kernel panic. Removed some lines from the system files and repacking the zip and everything boots up.

I'm still trying to communicate with Andy but he just won't respond to my PM.
    I am in need for some help from him.

hi
    you need kernel LPH for v6.2,this room is pleasure

see this/http://android.elrincondelmovil.com/roms-sii-111/andyx-rom-v6-2-xxlph-android-ics-4-0-3-tweaks-rendimiento-ahorro-de-bateria-mejor-senal-wifi-y-datos-bravia-mod-beats-audio-mod-3527/

hi
    you need use kernel LPH(rooted),you install with odin,after 1er reboot do 4wipes install room v6.2(put this in racine sd carte externe)
    after reboot recovery mode(volH+home+power) intall room v6.2 reboot and enjoy

I am trying to download this from the upload site and it just says they do not have any free uploads left, try again in a minute! What is going on and can I get it from another site as want to flash this but cant.....

Also, where do I get the correct Kernel for it the LPH-v5.2?