Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Δ AndyX ROMô v3.0 - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Tweaks - Battery % - No TouchWiz - and more Δ

For now in v7.1.....

* AOSP Contacts.apk (Original ICS)

*AOSP MMS.apk (Messages - Original ICS)

* Add Effect CRT Off

* No more menus in white in WiFi and Contacts

* Now YES, REC VIDEOS! (1080p and 720p)

* New Beats Audio! (now yes work!)

* And more!!

Working in v7.1....

panic kernel

HI adessirello

I try v7 1er and 2nd post same bug panic kernel .why?

Full wipes and respect process install.i come back in v6.3 ;-).

I wait v7.1 maybe problem resolve with last rom :-).
    Good luck andres :-)

Hi adesirello can you take a look of conference call? it is not working it says "unenable to merge"

Quote Originally Posted by ciscoson [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi adesirello can you take a look of conference call? it is not working it says "unenable to merge"
    For me its working

Hi Adesirello, can you please upload fully working rom? I can't install to SD card and my video recording dont.working... :-(

where to download 7.1 ?? don't see a link.

i dont think the team have finished the rom yet so we have to wait...

Those has Rome deinstalliertÖ.since
    it gave for me several reasons Rome would deinstallieren to me kommts as in each case half is made and these are to be come fixed then constantly to it in my opinion not correctly, because I can expect that one places Rome on heart and kidneys Checkt and then to the Usern to the order and not like that like it momentarily runs.
    Rome is not badly however it disturbs me things, like white writing on white reason, as with the Wlan where one does not see anything, status bar had not fully dyed, although one also with the SAM-mobile Dev had not responded the fact that to retrieve, data arrows go only with H/H+ and one must another battery Mods bottles, which does not please me and which also does not fulfill actual sense, further with the video, goes only if one one apk. in addition installed, thus parallel to past, partly sync problems, Wetterwidget an etc. freezes. Thus I decided times again back and with omega v5 funzt everything immediately, without largely to murren, camera, video, Sync and much more, there think I that the Dev nevertheless more its system adjust and furnish and examine.

No more a fan of Andy rom as the mods which i want is not working on your rom and i don't the contacts.apk which you are going to include in7.1 version.
    You also had promised to include the call recording by default for next version but you have not included in 7.1 version.

what time is 7.1 due to be uploaded? I'm on 7.0 and its running smoothly, but always nice to have updates to the rom.....