Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Δ AndyX ROM v3.0 - Android ICS 4.0.3 - Tweaks - Battery % - No TouchWiz - and more Δ

Many thanks to adesirello, this is far the best ROM for the SGS2 i have tried so far.
    GPS-fix is amazing, no reboots or FC... it is fun to work with it.

Premium Member
    How is the touch working in this one? I am currently using a MIUI rom with ICS, and the touch seem very slow and unresponsive ...

No Problems with touch. Very fast.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Premium Member
    I have played around with the rom for a while and I love it. I have been a MIUI user for a long time, but this rom beats the smoothness of MIUI by far. Haven't had the opportunity to check out the battery yet though

With V6.1, the problem is still the camera and Gallery. I think otherwise the ROM is pretty stable. If Andy could fix the camera framework and gallery "Edit" option then it should be very practical.

Anyway Andy, could you somewhat add complex script glyphs unicode rendering to UI as well? I tested with browser and it seems to works fine but in phone UI and Apps that uses Libskia.so doesn't seem to rendering it properly at all. If you could add Cambodian/Khmer into Libskia.so then I think the ROM will be perfect.

I also left you a PM. Please contact me, I will give you a hand and providing you the right fonts and translation.

Thank you so much ;D

Hi, I used the Andy X ICS 6.1 rom on here then noticed my CWM was not working properly. The ROM itself was working perfectly but I tried flashing a new kernel (the cf-root 5.2 one) and have now bricked my phone. It just hangs in the start up screen with the yellow triangle on it!

What can I do to sort this please as I am an idiot to do this but need to get my phone working again?

Tried putting it into recovery mode and finding the zip file again but cannot see it on the internal memory. HELP please,

Phil

You can flash it via Odin. Flash a stock firmware then it will be fixed.

How to install Samsung E-Mail Client for S2.
    In Samsungapps.zip E-Mail client for Tablets, widget to big

Premium Member
    what kernel is the best for this rom? is there an ics kernel with undervolting?