Thread: Please Help, How to unlock my Samsung g930vl tracfone s7

Please Help, How to unlock my Samsung g930vl tracfone s7

I wanna unlock my tracfone s7 by flashing the Verizon Sam g930 to my phone but I got stuck on the recovery booting anytime I try to flash the full AP, BL, CP and CSC files.

Seen that am stuck, I decided to flash only the AP files and the phones comes out alive but yet the phone is still sim locked, what can I do to unlock this phone so that I won't brick it?

Can I flash the Remaining BL, CP and CSC into the phone and the phone will be sim unlocked?

Please your end is needed, thanks

You cannot network unlock a phone simply by installing a different firmware.
    Either ask the original network provider to unlock it for you, or find a local mobile shop or online unlocker.
    This usually requires you to provide the phone IMEI.

Thank Mod, the s7 isnt requesting for code and in of your thread, ppl who flash sm g930v into the g930vl samsung s7 tracfone have been able to use the phone with all network carrier in usa

Just flash the SM-G930U firmware and use the prince comsey modified odin. Just search for SM-G930U firmware on SM-G930A at XDA forums. The TracFone S7 is factory unlocked but TracFone firmware prevents the use of non TracFone sims. Flashing the SM-G930U firmware am able to use the phone on any network I desire.

Quote Originally Posted by saemmanuex [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I wanna unlock my tracfone s7 by flashing the Verizon Sam g930 to my phone but I got stuck on the recovery booting anytime I try to flash the full AP, BL, CP and CSC files.

Seen that am stuck, I decided to flash only the AP files and the phones comes out alive but yet the phone is still sim locked, what can I do to unlock this phone so that I won't brick it?

Can I flash the Remaining BL, CP and CSC into the phone and the phone will be sim unlocked?

Please your end is needed, thanks
    hi i have same problem plz send g930 file link
    thanks in adv.

Quote Originally Posted by kapilkapoor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi i have same problem plz send g930 file link
    thanks in adv.
    G930U firmwarehere:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I tried g930v g930u g930t, and my phone recognizes network, but after a day or less it stops recognizing until I reflash or do a factory reset. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Hd568 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I tried g930v g930u g930t, and my phone recognizes network, but after a day or less it stops recognizing until I reflash or do a factory reset. Any help?
    Try doing a full factory reset from recovery (erase both data and cache) then try again.

Please can you be more specific which carrier G930U firmware to download and flash? It seems there is a G930U firmware for almost every US carrier. I don't want to burn 2.5Gb of bandwidth downloading the wrong one. Thanks for your help.

which region can I choose G930U FIRMWARE?
    Now SM-G930VL CSC - TFN
    G930VLUDSADSI1
    Last edited by Vanillaman; 14-06-2020 at 17:05.