Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Android nougat 7.0

Hello, have problem with my 920f for czech republic. I using mayby 6 month vodafone czech with volte and wifi call and now my phone using faster battery and i making factory reset and nothing change. I try change mayby 30 rom, german VD2(slovenian) , czech VDC(slovenia), ETL czech( portugal) and now is question: why have portugal or slovenia?? why no czech republic in csc?? why is only 4G and no volte and wifi call??
    this is ETL czech [ Login above or register to see download links. ] and is POrtugal csc
    and this VDC czech [ Login above or register to see download links. ] is Slovenian CSC why?
    every rom is W/O volte wifi call.
    Can someone help me?[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

To get VoLTE, you need the firmware for the Vodafone country that you are in.
    Unfortunately Vodafone firmware is multi csc and the same for every country.
    If you have a Vodafone csc code on your phone then it will not change by installing another country VF firmware..

If you change to another csc code (not Vodafone) and the firmware is multi csc then you will get the default csc in the firmware.
    This is what happened when you installed the multi csc from the 'OXX' family.
    The default csc in the 'OXX' firmware is Portugal TPH.

NOTE:
    If you return to Vodafone firmware you will now get the default Vodafone csc code of Germany VD2.

But i used the program for download rom samfirm and have complet rom with bin [ Login above or register to see download links. ] and still have slovakia W/O volte amyby need new PIT?

Please read my post again.

in summary:
    1. Your firmware is now Portugal TPH
    2. If you install any Vodafone firmware you will not get the CSC installed, but the default in the vodafone firmware.
    This is Germany VD2.

It is not possible to flash to a VDC csc code.
    To change CSC you willhave to try this short code:
    *#272*your imei number#

or root your phone.

*#272*35460707309xxxx#
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] nothing i dont need root phone i want only knox 0x0
    I buy phone with vodafone german 6.0 w/o volte after i flash to czech vodafone 6.0 and done have volte.
    Next is update for 7 vdc with volte.
    Last chance is only root? and change CSC? where i take CSC for me?
    I try this VD2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ] but no volte no wifi call in menu
    Last edited by Krizm4n; 24-06-2017 at 10:56.

Let me save you a lot of time.
    You will not get VoLTE unless you are in Germany and have the default VD2 csc.

No other Vodafone csc code is possible .

Sorry man, but give last thread, i dont need german vd2 , i want czech VDC volte im in czech vodafone sites or czech ETL with volte. My brother have s6 ETL czech and he have original nougat 7 etl volte and i using +-6 month vodafone vdc rom with volte.

Quote Originally Posted by Krizm4n [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry man, but give last thread, i dont need german vd2 , i want czech VDC volte im in czech vodafone sites or czech ETL with volte. My brother have s6 ETL czech and he have original nougat 7 etl volte and i using +-6 month vodafone vdc rom with volte.
    This is becoming hard work.
    Let me put it more simply

You cannot get a VDC csc code on your phone - so forget it.

You cannot get a ETL csc code on your phone - so forget it.

You cannot get VoLTE - so forget it.

ok thx