Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marshmallow Firmware Update

Quote Originally Posted by crownvn [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    after you upgrade to MM.
    do you check smart Manager apk.?
    after I flashed MM 6.0 (Germany)from stock( in Viet Nam 5.0.2) thought Odin , it always displays "unfortunately, smart Manager has stopped"
    Have you tried going to settings > Application manager > Smart Manager > Storage > Clear cache
    If still a problem then return to Settings > Smart Manager > manage storage > Clear data

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Have you tried going to settings > Application manager > Smart Manager > Storage > Clear cache
    If still a problem then return to Settings > Smart Manager > manage storage > Clear data
    thanks for your info. I will try when I come back MM 2nd time because now ,when I finished to upgrade MM and working normally then I access recover mode , chose wipe casch, wipe data/ factory reset then restart device . it hang on and stuck at Samsung logo so I should come back 5.0.2. and running do you help me to sold it? Why it hang on & stuck Samsung logo?

Re-install your firmware.
    Reboot again in Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Re-install your firmware.
    Reboot again in Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    I have tried to re-flash firmware successfully , tried clear cache, still have issued, then to tried clear data, still have problem , here is original messagge "unfortunately, smart Manager clean SDK has stopped" .
    note that this issued appear on the 1st time only , after I chose ok button then click Clean all button agian , it is ok,
    it always "unfortunately, smart Manager clean SDK has stopped" on 1st time when i close smart manager then open it.

update:
    after reset factory then waiting about 10 or 12 minutes . it is ok.
    message "unfortunately, smart Manager has stopped" also disappeared when I check smart Manager apk.
    thank @greenman supported me
    Last edited by crownvn; 06-09-2016 at 15:04.

Odin unable to find Tab

Hi, I appreciate any help to resolve the issue I am having trying to update my tab to the Marshmallow 6.0 German firmware version

My problem is that when I set the tablet into download mode Odin does not recognise the com port that it is attached to. However. if I boot into the operating system on the tablet the com port is recognised but of course I can not update the firmware once the tab is in the operating system. I am not using a USB 3 port, USB drivers are installed, different computer used, HELP thanks

Have you activated Developer options and selected usb debugging?
    If not, go to Settings > About Device > Build number and tap on it until Developer mode is released.

If that does not help then when Tab is connected go to Windows Device Manager and look for errors.
    Also make sure that your USB connection on your Tab is selected as an MTP connection.

Hey everyone. My galaxy tab s 10.5(SM-T800) was buy from Portugal. Now I want to update my tab to android 6.0. So I download the New Zealand 6.0.1 version from SAMMOBILE. Now my tab is crash, I can't open my tab, always stuck in the Samsung logo.

What should I do now? How can I update to android 6.0? PLS help me!!

Is it a bootloop?
    This is quite common after installing firmware with Odin.
    Put into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

Yes, I use Odin
    What is bootloop?
    I already wipe it, but didn't work, should I download other country version?

Thank you for answer me!!!
    Last edited by SCoupeAMG; 14-09-2016 at 20:06.

OMG, I think is working right now!!!

"Android is starting"
    "optimizing app 81 of 227"

Full green screen and 2 gear rolling