Thread: Unable To Login To Sammobile

Unable To Login To Sammobile

Hey guys,

I've been a Sammobile user for a few years now and never had this problem. For the past month and a bit I've been unable to login. Username and password are correct and it does recognise my credentials but the moment I go to the Firmware page is doesnt remember it which makes downloading Firmware impossible.

N910FXXS1DPH5 NEE - Download Link

Unable to download this firmware free anywhere as it is 2.05GB & most free sites only allow you download up to 2GB :-(.

I can't login to Sammobile either, I wondered if someone could post a link of where I could download it for me, would be gladly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Daniel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey guys,

I've been a Sammobile user for a few years now and never had this problem. For the past month and a bit I've been unable to login. Username and password are correct and it does recognise my credentials but the moment I go to the Firmware page is doesnt remember it which makes downloading Firmware impossible.
    There are site changes being made, and ths may the reason for your problems.
    Can you post the Sammobile link to the firmware that you are trying to install so that I can check it?

EDIT:
    Merged your posts so have the firmware info.
    Give me a few minutes to check
    Last edited by greenman; 19-08-2016 at 12:29.

The site is very erratic today.
    I keep getting errors, which is frustrating, but the site eventually loads.
    Have managed to test the firmware link, but I am on premiere and it is working ok.
    My thinking is that this is a site issue, and you could try again later, or better still get the download directly from Samsung using SmartSwitch:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

That makes sense, I will try and update using Smart Switch.. Thanks fr your help. Sammobile is going downhill with the website at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Hey_Daniel [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey guys,

Its the same FOR ME

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by juanjose123422 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Its the same FOR ME
    Hi there

Have a look at our FAQ: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or

If you were using Chrome:

Log out completely in the forum and our site; then clear the cache of your browser and close it down

Re-start Chrome in INCOGNITO-mode and try again

If that's not working: please try another browser

Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

There are site changes being made, and ths may the reason for your problems.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ] [ Login above or register to see download links. ]