Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance JIO on S7 Edge VoLTE not working

Thank you so much Greenman. I have successfully installed INS firmware on s7 edge. AFTER that did the cache wipe and factory reset. Now Volte is working on Reliance Jio sim. Thanks once again.

Hi rkt1890,

Which firmware you downloaded as we dont have india in list.please help

Quote Originally Posted by rkt1890 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you so much Greenman. I have successfully installed INS firmware on s7 edge. AFTER that did the cache wipe and factory reset. Now Volte is working on Reliance Jio sim. Thanks once again.
    Hey, i have S7 edge G935A, and my phone info is as :

PDA version : G935AUCS2APF2,

CSC VERSION : G935AATT2APF2.

Please let meknow which csc code i have to download and get volte option.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    CSC code = the retail market that the phone was sold in. The CSC code is the last 3 letters at the end of the Product Code
    CSC firmware version = the country/network firmware that is on the phone. From new this will be the same as the CSC code
    S icon = firmware in the list that can be installed with SmartSwitch.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey, i have S7 edge G935A, and my phone info is as :

PDA version : G935AUCS2APF2,

CSC VERSION : G935AATT2APF2.

Please let meknow which csc code i have to download and get volte option.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    CSC code = the retail market that the phone was sold in. The CSC code is the last 3 letters at the end of the Product Code
    CSC firmware version = the country/network firmware that is on the phone. From new this will be the same as the CSC code
    S icon = firmware in the list that can be installed with SmartSwitch.
    Thank you sir for the info..
    Few basic queries again...
    1. Why that CSC list and Change CSC option wont show up in my phone when i use *#272*IMEI# combination ? My other Samsung phones come up with list and change CSC options..

2. The same way VOLTE settings or say no settings come up when i use *#*#4636#*#* .. any idea why ?

3. Which file should i select to flash ? The latest (26.08.2016) ?( My ph is G935FD with OJV as CSC (gulf/middle east/some African countries) and i wish to change its firmware to Indian fw (INS)

4. As per ur post no.42 i need to select re partition option in ODIN.. but the video link you provided or video link from post one says DO NOT touch the Re partition button... Please clarify.. (is it possible to flash INS firmware without repartitioning )

best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by inwell [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you sir for the info..
    Few basic queries again...
    1. Why that CSC list and Change CSC option wont show up in my phone when i use *#272*IMEI# combination ? My other Samsung phones come up with list and change CSC options.
    Blocked in the firmware. your other Samsung phones must have very early android versions.

2. The same way VOLTE settings or say no settings come up when i use *#*#4636#*#* .. any idea why ?
    Same problem - blocked by Samsung

3. Which file should i select to flash ? The latest (26.08.2016) ?( My ph is G935FD with OJV as CSC (gulf/middle east/some African countries) and i wish to change its firmware to Indian fw (INS)
    4. As per ur post no.42 i need to select re partition option in ODIN.. but the video link you provided or video link from post one says DO NOT touch the Re partition button... Please clarify.. (is it possible to flash INS firmware without repartitioning )
    The video is installing a firmware update or the same CSC firmware.
    In this case no PIT file is used and so you DO NOT touch the Re-partition button.

You will have to install the above INS with the CSC (not HOME_CSC) and this contains a PIT file and so you will select Re-partition.

You can try withouth re-partitioning but Odin may fail.

Blocked in the firmware. your other Samsung phones must have very early android versions.

Same problem - blocked by Samsung

The video is installing a firmware update or the same CSC firmware.
    In this case no PIT file is used and so you DO NOT touch the Re-partition button.

You will have to install the above INS with the CSC (not HOME_CSC) and this contains a PIT file and so you will select Re-partition.

You can try withouth re-partitioning but Odin may fail.
    Hi Greenman,

i got a s7 edge AT&T 935A, fo that volte is not enabled.So i downloaded G935FXXU1APD1_ODD1APBA_India_v6.0.1_Repair_Firmwar e and tried the process where i am getting an error as " Odin protocol version error " can u please helpme

Quote Originally Posted by achaitu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Greenman,

i got a s7 edge AT&T 935A, fo that volte is not enabled.So i downloaded G935FXXU1APD1_ODD1APBA_India_v6.0.1_Repair_Firmwar e and tried the process where i am getting an error as " Odin protocol version error " can u please helpme
    With Samsung phones you have to choose the firmware for the model.
    With a G935A that is the only firmware you can install (if you can find any)

With Samsung phones you have to choose the firmware for the model.
    With a G935A that is the only firmware you can install (if you can find any)
    I tried with INS firmware downloaded from Samamobile. Can you be more clear as I am new to this

Quote Originally Posted by achaitu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Greenman,

Is there a solution for this error. please help