Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 222

Thread: Reliance JIO on S7 Edge VoLTE not working

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    I saw in phone info. There are many cscs but not india. Even if india is not there can i update to india csc. And if not than how vil come to know which csc supports VoLTE

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek2mehta [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I saw in phone info. There are many cscs but not india. Even if india is not there can i update to india csc. And if not than how vil come to know which csc supports VoLTE
    You need to contact your network to find out the criteria they have for supporting VoLTE.
    Not all phones are supported and you may need a specific firmware installed.
    Look on their website.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You need to contact your network to find out the criteria they have for supporting VoLTE.
    Not all phones are supported and you may need a specific firmware installed.
    Look on their website.
    His network is Reliance Jio, it works on any VoLTE supported phone, his problem is exactly as mine, he needs a firmware which supports VoLTE, the India CSC July update supports VoLTE.


    Can he install the INS CSC firmware even if his phone doesnt support it ? Can he do it without rooting ?
    Last edited by utkarsh86; 15-08-2016 at 17:42.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by vivek2mehta [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I saw in phone info. There are many cscs but not india. Even if india is not there can i update to india csc. And if not than how vil come to know which csc supports VoLTE
    I think the Singapore CSC supports VoLTE, I think Singtel has VoLTE for a long time, but i am not sure.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by utkarsh86 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I think the Singapore CSC supports VoLTE, I think Singtel has VoLTE for a long time, but i am not sure.
    To get VoLTE with Singtel firmware you need to be in Singapore on the Singtel network.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    38
    Mod - Can you Change the Title to Reliance JIO on S7 Edge VoLTE not working I think more people will get their problems solved

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6
    From your home screen, press the Phone icon.
    Tap More on the top right corner.
    Scroll down and tap on Settings.
    Tap on VoLTE.
    Make sure that Use VoLTE when available is checked.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    i followed the instructions of Utkarsh for changing firmware & CSC to INS (from the UAE firmware) and using Reliance JIO. Only thing i didn't do was factory resetting my phone. My phone shows India Firmware, CSC and also July Security patch. Still i can't use VoLTE on my phone, i have to use only Jio Join app for calling which is pathetic.

    Will Factory Reset help?

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherJZ [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have the same issue with my phone. There is no option for VoLTE but when I put my Yes sim card in the VoLTE symbol shows at the top. Mine is Malaysia CSC, XME
    Did you find any solution ? I have phone from Malaysia and I use in India. Unfortunately, I am not seeing the VoLTE option as well and hence my Reliance Jio does not work. Any help would be appreciated !

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by utkarsh86 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    His network is Reliance Jio, it works on any VoLTE supported phone, his problem is exactly as mine, he needs a firmware which supports VoLTE, the India CSC July update supports VoLTE.


    Can he install the INS CSC firmware even if his phone doesnt support it ? Can he do it without rooting ?
    Hi utkarsh86, where you able to find the solution for your issue ? I am having CSC of Malaysia (XME) and available CSC codes are CAM, GLB, MM1, MYM,SIN, SMA, STH, THL, XME, XSP, STC, XTE, XXV.

    But I am in India and want to have the Indian firmware installed on my S7 edge. Can I do it without rooting my phone ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •