Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance JIO on S7 Edge VoLTE not working

ya that is what i come to know abt IMS . i am not taking abt roaming RJIO outside india but i want to know if any other person of international version of phone i,e s7 s7 edge or s6 purchased outside inidan have firmware installed of india who been able to work with the JIO sim VOLTE on that phone what IMS status shows ??? in this forum with your help lot of people flashed indian firmware and using volte with RJIO so just curious to know abt it ?
    there are some point involved in all this to work
    1. Baseband-- i guess most phone has adequate baseband for VOLTE .3,5,40
    2. Firmware--- important factor bootloader locked ( in my case)
    3 CSC ( cant instal on s7 t mobile but other member successfully been able to instal CSC on AT&T
    4 IMS which is most important in all this .
    one of the member instal on s7 AT&T, indian version firmware with custom firmware and change CSC but still VOLTE not working
    so my gues is the IMS factor.

so what is your take on it?????

No, it is purely that Reliance Jio support certain phones.
    One of the criteria is that it has an India firmware.

Reliance Jio support the following models:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 15-10-2016 at 21:01.

sir i just wonder how you falsh this room have you rooted your phone ???? i have s7 t mobile but unable to flash custom room . i also wondring how RJIO will work on this phone but since u been able to flash custom room i wanted to know why cant you flash indian firmware instead just changing CSC .
    i think you will get RJIO working if you been able to flash 930fd version on custom firmware . No one has tried this before since you been able to change your CSC i guess you will be able to flash all the four file i,e AP+CP+BL+CSC of indian version firmware .. if u been able let us know??
    Thanks.

Not sure to who you are asking the question, but you will not get VoLTE on Reliance Jio using a TMobile S7.
    The best you will get is through using the MyJio app.

i dont agree totally on this that they came out with this list . i been using RJIO for three month already infact i have 4 sim of RJIO the list was when they started giving sim with some device now the list of device is increasing and with any 4G volte device the sim is working. but i must say one thing that in iphone it was working from the day one when i got the sim . so earlier they were distributing sim with handset specific with imei locked to the sim but now it is working in other 4g volte phone i have tested very recently for my s7 t mobile RJIO sim its been working in other 4G volte handset and iphone also. if it was of carrier specific say RJIO then it can be done with the help of customer care . They have told me that RJIO will not work on international handset especially VOLTE . i can use LTE internet but not VOLTE. but i am waiting for 31 Dec and then see will it work after commercial launch or still it will be no VOLTE .

sorry i was refering that post to the @KUDUKU
    i which he posted some screen shot and asked some queries and i thought it might help him and help other with the same problems .

Their is no indian firmware for US models of S7, as the hardware is different. Only CSC was changed in ATT rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VoLTE in Samsung Galaxy A7 2016

Hello people..
    I bought Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 in August 2016. First thing I did was rooted the phone to gain full access. After reading this post gotta know that A7 has Volte in it. I did a factory reset of my phone after reading these post but still haven't got Volte. Can someone please help me.?

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

Moved your post to the Reliance Jio thread.
    Also look at supported phone link here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Can i change the csc code to ins even if ins is not available to me.. Sorry i know iam asking it again, but iam really confused..
    Thanks