Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance JIO on S7 Edge VoLTE not working

Before i updated to marshmallow jio was worked fine in OJV firmware lollipop.can i solve the problem by changing the csc.

Quote Originally Posted by Naseem erayassan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Before i updated to marshmallow jio was worked fine in OJV firmware lollipop.can i solve the problem by changing the csc.
    What are you trying to get working?
    Is it a network connection on Jio, or are you trying to get VoLTE?

What was working before your update?

Now i cant call through jio even in jio4gvoice .when i started calling it says call ended

Quote Originally Posted by Naseem erayassan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Now i cant call through jio even in jio4gvoice .when i started calling it says call ended
    For this you need to contact customer support.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

@greenman
    Have a AT&T S7 flat .
    Flashed Echoe Multi ROM for all USA devices on it but changed AT&T CSC to Indian CSC in ROM using 7zip .
    ROM based on 935U/930U firmware
    ROM flashed and I have Indian CSC . In About device for VOLTE REGISTRATION it says registered but still no VOLTE on JIO network
    Using Network app have turned on IMS registration required also
    Have done clear cache and factory reset from recovery
    Cant seem to find a clean ROM based on 930U only . Might have helped ......
    Any pointers ?
    check pics please
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by kuduku; 15-10-2016 at 08:20.

Quote Originally Posted by kuduku [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    @greenman
    Have a AT&T S7 flat .
    Flashed Echoe Multi ROM for all USA devices on it but changed AT&T CSC to Indian CSC in ROM using 7zip .
    ROM based on 935U/930U firmware
    ROM flashed and I have Indian CSC . In About device for VOLTE REGISTRATION it says registered but still no VOLTE on JIO network
    Using Network app have turned on IMS registration required also
    Have done clear cache and factory reset from recovery
    Cant seem to find a clean ROM based on 930U only . Might have helped ......
    Any pointers ?
    check pics please
    At the moment it is not a supported model.
    Please check list of supported models here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

For further advice, contact Reliance Jio customer support.
    Number in post #135

Successfully followed your steps and hurray voLTE....
    thanks utkarsh , greenman ...

can any body confirm that when u use volte with reliance jio , what IMS status you got on ur phone ? is it says registered? any person who has phone outside india but using reliance jio with indian firmware ?? reply is appreciated. so far what i comes to know is the IMS which is the main thing to work any VOLTE in any Region it must be registered to the network to use it VOLTE. any one put some light on it???

@kuduku

if u been able to tweak the IMS i m sure you will be able to get the VOLTE work with RJIO. i am also struck with the S7 T MOBILE 930T infact i am unable to falsh any firmware on it but recent research of mine on this give me impression that IMS is the main thing to make any phone work on a network especially VOLTE if u been able to get it registered it will surely work. since u successfully been able to change CSC code still it not working that means its IMS which restrict the VOLTE.

IMS stands for IP Multimedia Subsystem and is a component of the 4G LTE network technology.
    It's used for VoIP (phone calls over data), SMS and MMS routing over LTE.

As you rightly say, it is controlled by the carrier, so it will be enabled when they role out 4G LTE.

You will get a minor software upgrade OTA when it's available and you're on an LTE plan.
    I do not know what it says when on Reliance Jio, so hope someone else can help with that.

Regarding using Reliance Jio out of India. This will be in roaming mode, and as you will be using a local network, VoLTE will not be available, just GSM.

So, if you want VoLTE it will have to be with your local network if available.