Thread: Odin not responding

Odin not responding

hi! im new here and I have a problem. I want to update my note 3 from jelly bean to kit kat using odin. I followed the instructions that i intalled the drivers, open odin 11.1, have the rom for my model SM-N900W8, my own country firmware, connected it to a usb port that is not 3.0, all that but when im putting the firmware in the AP, odin stop responding. I try to uninstall and all of that but nothing is working. My phone is rooted so i dont want to use kies. can someone help ?

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmad [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi! im new here and I have a problem. I want to update my note 3 from jelly bean to kit kat using odin. I followed the instructions that i intalled the drivers, open odin 11.1, have the rom for my model SM-N900W8, my own country firmware, connected it to a usb port that is not 3.0, all that but when im putting the firmware in the AP, odin stop responding. I try to uninstall and all of that but nothing is working. My phone is rooted so i dont want to use kies. can someone help ?
    Are you running Odin as Administrator? (right click on mouse)
    When you connect your phone to Odin in download mode, does the ID:COM box turn blue?
    Try Odin 3.09 as in this firmware install link:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]