I upgraded the firmware of my SM-A715F-XFA device over the weekend.
I have found that the wifi is not working correctly regarding speed, I changed the channel width to 40MHz on the router and the speed of the device remained at 72Mbps, however when the device was on Android 10 the speed of the wifi on the 40MHz channel width reflected 150Mbps.

I have also acquired a SM-A725F-XFA device Android 11 and the speed reflects 72Mbps on both the 20 and 40 MHz channel width.

This is a firmware problem and Samsung in conjunction with Google need to repair this as soon as possible.

Reason for purchasing Samsung devices is that we have a limited scope of devices available in this region and Huawei without Android in not an option for me.