Thread: What is the differences?

What is the differences?

Hello, I wonder what is the difference or differences between N910CXXU2DPE5 and N910CXXU2DPEB?
    so I saw some screenshots in the N910CXXU2DPEB locks the bootloader so you can not downgrade to 5.1.1 ...
    my question or my doubt is ... N910CXXU2DPE5 also locks the bootloader?
    otherwise, I don't know if this topic can try here, but ... looking for the cf-autoroot, I realized that it is for the version of poland ... that will hurt some version of thailand?

Installing marshmallow will make rooting more difficult, and downgrading may not be possible.

But a user has reported that using the auto-root for 5.1.1 has rooted the 6.0.1 firmware.
    See here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Don't forget to de-activate the Reactivation Lock .

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Installing marshmallow will make rooting more difficult, and downgrading may not be possible.

But a user has reported that using the auto-root for 5.1.1 has rooted the 6.0.1 firmware.
    See here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Don't forget to de-activate the Reactivation Lock .
    Greenman my doubts are what is the difference between each other, cause...both are released at the same date...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

The date is not a release date, but the date the firmware was uploaded from the Samsung servers.

Firmware at the top of the list is the latest.