Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: note 4 ee uk update 6.0.1 (Broken) carphone warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by coatsy101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It's now freezing and won't turn back on had to change to spare battary to get the handset to turn on. The handset became totally unresponsive
    New BTU update installed Ok.
    Reinstalled with SmartSwitch which wiped phone so had to reinstall all apps.
    Currently running with no security access, and no problems so far.

Sounds like fingerprint security is your problem.

Without it enabled I'm having a lot of the same issues stI'll worth getting 5.1.1 back on a trying it see if the errors are still there the download of the German 6.0.1 will take a while I think

Quote Originally Posted by coatsy101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Without it enabled I'm having a lot of the same issues stI'll worth getting 5.1.1 back on a trying it see if the errors are still there the download of the German 6.0.1 will take a while I think
    This is where a PIT file will work.
    Use the following BTU firmware PIT file and install with your BTU firmware file.
    It will wipe all your data and return your phone to 'out of the box' condition.

SM-N910F OXA multi CSC ( BTU CPW DBT ITV KOR XEF XEO )
    SM-N910F BAL
    SM-N910F OXX multi CSC ( CYO RTL MET ORX TPH XEF )
    SM-N910F PHN
    TRELTE_EUR_OPEN.pit
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

sorry for the late responce just got in from work ive got the pit folder do i use that with the 6.0.1 firmware or the 5.1.1 ? is there a download for the 5.1.1 ? sorry if im missing the obvious here

sorry for the late responce just got in from work ive got the pit folder do i use that with the 6.0.1 firmware or the 5.1.1 ? is there a download for the 5.1.1 ? sorry if im missing the obvious here
    The pit file works with the BTU firmware.
    Android version can be 5.1.1 or 6.0.1.

I would use it with the Marshmallow firmware.

ok cheers

well i downloaded the german update last night ready to install today with the pit file and ive spent all day trying to get my phone to turn on it keeps crashing and turning off and starting up in download mode..... currently installing the german build with the pit file FINGERS CROSSED !!!

well all seamed hunky dory was working and then crash and then touch wiz stopped responding then reset and then reset ..... can you recommend a 5.1.1 download pls im sick of this marshmallow although its very good when it works the cons outway the pro's

well all seamed hunky dory was working and then crash and then touch wiz stopped responding then reset and then reset ..... can you recommend a 5.1.1 download pls im sick of this marshmallow although its very good when it works the cons outway the pro's
    This is beginning to look like a hardware issue.
    We have the same phone, and my n910f is working perfectly ok on marshmallow.

Using the firmware with PIT file should have solved any firmware issues.

Did you reinstall your fingerprint unlock?