Thread: purple spot on rear camera

Angry purple spot on rear camera

hi guys , so i have a problem with my s5 , couple days ago i noticed a purple spots on my rear camera when i try to take some pics , it's annoying [ Login above or register to see download links. ] any software solutions !!!?

Quote Originally Posted by koukouktr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi guys , so i have a problem with my s5 , couple days ago i noticed a purple spots on my rear camera when i try to take some pics , it's annoying [ Login above or register to see download links. ] any software solutions !!!?
    When this has happened on previous models, the first thing to do is remove the battery cover and take pic again.
    This is to eliminate any scratch dirt issues on the lens cover.

This does look like a low light picture and some 'noise' is likely in these situations.
    Take a picture in daylight.

i took daylight pics and the same problem appear , lens cover is clean by the way , i tried different ROMS 5.0 and 6.0.1 from different countries using Odin and the same problem still [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by koukouktr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i took daylight pics and the same problem appear , lens cover is clean by the way , i tried different ROMS 5.0 and 6.0.1 from different countries using Odin and the same problem still
    The pattern is exactly the same indicating that it is a physical problem.
    If not marks on the lens, then replace the camera unit.

thats what i'm gonna do , thnkx for ur reply