Thread: galaxy s5 frimware installion

galaxy s5 frimware installion

hello i have samsung galay s5 SM-G900H india i want to install kazakhastan firmware which has got marshmallow firmware i know there will be csc change but after installing the kazakhastan firmware will i be able to revert back to my country firmware i.e, indian firmware is it possible with odin ?

No, you will not be able to return to your India csc code.
    The firmware is part of a multi-csc and the default CSC code will be set and cannot be changed without rooting.

will there be any network connectivity issues or modem issues? and also will i get future updates? and kazakhastan firmware has only one csc i.e,XE

Please let me know what are the prerequiste for upgrading with this firmware..

Quote Originally Posted by krishnacharan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please let me know what are the prerequiste for upgrading with this firmware..
    This guide for installing marshmallow goes through the steps:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

what is pit file is it necessary to have it? because the firmware i am going to flash is a carrier free i.e, no carrier in kazakahastan

There is no need to download kazakhstan version of marshmallow. The indian version just got released yesterday.

but still there is no ota and how to download if it released in india and where from u got this news that indian version released??

and one more thing before flashing with the stock rom as indian version is released and mine CSC is INS but the firmware released for INU so should i be rooted before flashing firmware with odin

Quote Originally Posted by krishnacharan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    and one more thing before flashing with the stock rom as indian version is released and mine CSC is INS but the firmware released for INU so should i be rooted before flashing firmware with odin
    INS and INU can be installed without using a PIT file, and definitely without having to root.

Download the firmware and install with Odin.
    Odin instructions are on the download page.