Thread: A500FU stock rom north europe

Question A500FU stock rom north europe

Hey, i have CM13 at the moment, but my phone runs slow with it, so i want to roll back to stock rom, but the problem is i can't find it. I was searching it for hours, maybe anyone could help me? I'm using SM-A500FU and i'm from Lithuania. Does it matter if i use another country rom? Does it matter if i use another operator rom? I'm using TELE2. Please help anyone. I'm new in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harisz [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey, i have CM13 at the moment, but my phone runs slow with it, so i want to roll back to stock rom, but the problem is i can't find it. I was searching it for hours, maybe anyone could help me? I'm using SM-A500FU and i'm from Lithuania. Does it matter if i use another country rom? Does it matter if i use another operator rom? I'm using TELE2. Please help anyone. I'm new in this.
    Returning to stock will require you to know your original CSC Product code.
    Check the last 3 letters of your product code as this is the firmware country/network firmware you need.

Install this app:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Now look here:

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Returning to stock will require you to know your original CSC Product code.
    Check the last 3 letters of your product code as this is the firmware country/network firmware you need.

Install this app:

Now look here:
    Cheers man! Everything is working fine again! Thank you a lot!