Thread: Maybe ROOT on my G900F

Maybe ROOT on my G900F

Hello, yesterday i upgrade my G900F.Problem was when i starting upgrading via Odin....during instalation my phone was many times unpluged....and of course,result was bricking my phone.
    On the internet i found solution without using KIES,bcoz i have no back up there,but this solution was with using CWM recovery - result? Probably ROOT on my phone. After i change my USB cable and install original ROM from this site - firmware categorie - Android 6.0.1 TMS version for TELEKOM(SVK) and of course PIT file was needed too.
    Now my phone is OK,but....i think that i have ROOT on my phone (look at picture)

Is possible UNROOT my phone again to factory version...without ROOT? Just orIginal ROM without ROOT?

THANKS A LOT
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Do you have SuperUser in your apps?
    In download mode is your Knox 0x1?

If you have both of these, then your phone is rooted.
    If not, then all ok.

No i have no SuperUser, but in one topic in the other forum i fount that if is my phone ROOTed, i can download app "SuperSU" and in menu i can find something like unroot, but, if i open this app it write me :
    "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!.

If you just upgraded to Android 5.0, you need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device!"
    so maybe it is OK? - SuperSU was download manually from Google Play to my phone, it was installed automatically after installing Android or CWM

And Knox?
    "KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0"

My Download Mode look like this right now:
    ODIN MODE
    PRODUCT NAME: SM-900F
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
    SYSTEM STATUS: Official
    REACTIVATION LOCK: OFF
    KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
    QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
    AP SWREV: S1, T1, R1, A1, P1
    SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
    UDC START

So, i it OK?warranty is still valid? and what is "new look" of About device...because really i don't know why it is now on my phone and how i can change it to default version

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Do you have SuperUser in your apps?
    In download mode is your Knox 0x1?

If you have both of these, then your phone is rooted.
    If not, then all ok.

Premium Member
    It cannot be installed coz it's not rooted. if you go into about device, it'll say near te bottom system status I think and it says either custom or official. if it says custom it is rooted.