Thread: help me plz i am stuck odin mode product name n915p and back under battery n915f

Unhappy help me plz i am stuck odin mode product name n915p and back under battery n915f

i was using this mobile like this in setting and under battery model is n915f and odin mode product name is n915p..unfortunately i tried to install the rom n915f but odin give write error..when i install rom for n915p which is sprint . i stuck on hand free activation in set up starting..i did lolipop 5.1.1 n915p /.i can not use lte 3g network, only work for sim calling ..i am in europe. can u tell me before how it was n915f installed and rooted and in odin product name n915p...and if it is possible again then tell me the way because i am worried a lot..i should not try to make stock rom insatalled. can any help me in this . thanks
    Last edited by kashifppk; 19-05-2016 at 20:24.

It is quite common for a Sprint N915P to be converted to a N915F as this makes the phone easier to sell.
    But if it is a N915P you can have problems trying to update and as you have found, loss of network.

The first thing to do is to establish what is the original model.

Can you install this app and post:
    Product Code
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    Mobile operator
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

ok I will install now I have installed n915p unknown carrier rom 5.1.1 this rom I can use my sim for calling only .no lte or 3g nothing I can get..
    any way I was using this as n915f in setting and odin product name was n915p and still odin name is same.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by kashifppk; 20-05-2016 at 00:00.

Plz help me out now so i can use with f model

Quote Originally Posted by kashifppk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Plz help me out now so i can use with f model
    You cannot install N915F stock firmware on your N915P phone.

The best that I can suggest is that you look for a custom Rom.

Dear before when I bought it was in n915f showing in setting after I knew that it was different product name..it was5.1.1 n915f rooted one ..i down know how ?