Thread: galaxy s5 how to unlock

galaxy s5 how to unlock

I have a galaxy s5 SM-G900p is already with no service or contract from sprint and i just want to unlock
    the phone to work with any other carrier i try a lot of things but nothing works. I have lolipop installed and i try to downgrade to kitkat
    but no luck either. Sprint was nice to give me the code but when i put the sim card it only says invalid sim it does not ask for the code
    at all. I dont know where the code goes or how to make this phone unlock. Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by joe211533 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have a galaxy s5 SM-G900p is already with no service or contract from sprint and i just want to unlock
    the phone to work with any other carrier i try a lot of things but nothing works. I have lolipop installed and i try to downgrade to kitkat
    but no luck either. Sprint was nice to give me the code but when i put the sim card it only says invalid sim it does not ask for the code
    at all. I dont know where the code goes or how to make this phone unlock. Please advise
    When you put your sim card in do you get a message?
    Guide her to using your unlock code:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

i get no message at all only on the top screen the sim symbol with an x and when you scroll down from top to bottom it says invalid sim

Quote Originally Posted by joe211533 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i get no message at all only on the top screen the sim symbol with an x and when you scroll down from top to bottom it says invalid sim
    Looks like you will need the help of an online unlock site or try your local mobile repair shop.