Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What can i use to backup, root and debrand S5

Ok, i will try it and see if i get it to work.
    And many Thank`s for the big help greenman

Have now Flash the NEE firmware with this PIT file, but do i need to wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition??

Quote Originally Posted by sansuiter [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Have now Flash the NEE firmware with this PIT file, but do i need to wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition??
    To complete your phone conversion, put it into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then Wipe data/factory reset.
    Your phone will then receive any future updates OTA.

Yes i have done that, but now i have problem with the backup i use with Smart Swith, can not get all apps and some other ting right on plase

Quote Originally Posted by sansuiter [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes i have done that, but now i have problem with the backup i use with Smart Swith, can not get all apps and some other ting right on plase
    If you backed up your firmware on the old CSC code, then it will not install on the new firmware csc code as it is effectively a different phone.
    Your apps should install OK however if they are from the Play Store/Samsung apps.

Ok, i will do it on the hard way but it work good that to hihi....