Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXLP2_I9100OXALP2_OXA Online! (Android 4.0.3)

Using this now for a couple of days,.. yes there is a lag, cam force close, and signal indicates always 100%.

I dont like touchwiz, but i installed nova launcher to get the ICS launcher

Hi everyone! I'm flashing my phone with this firmware right now, I'm worried because Odin now is stuck at datafs. Is this normal for this firmware? I've done flashing few times before but this is my first time experiencing this. What should i do?

edit: I just flashed back to 2.3.6, I'll try it again on another day, I just can't wait ICS.=)
    Last edited by harharchris; 16-01-2012 at 19:00.

Another thing I've just come across now is the how sporadic the data connection is.
    Mine worked fine yesterday, but today its been cutting in and out. I don't think this is my network since I never had issues with Gingerbread.
    I'm using my virginmobile Canada modem since I found it more stable yesterday with keeping a connection and not giving time outs.

Premium Member
    Thanks , and whats the different between LP2 and KPA and witch one is a newer?

Thanks guys for this latest build.
    Most of the stuff working fine except few which are essential.

1) ANdroid Market not working for me. I have cleared Cache, Data, Disable and Enabled after force STop in Apps and still same. why?
    2) Wallpaper scroll on home screen is still an issue. Lag and Freeze sometimes.
    3) 3G/HSDPA Data working fine.
    4) Polaris Office was removed but when I did another hard reset in Recovery Mode, it installed and worked fine after.
    5) Many Apps crash on Android ICS but I think this is not an issue of Samsung. Apps may be not compatible with ICS Build yet.
    6) Battery is still an issue.

Thanks.

doest this version support KIES? kies shows the version?

thanks

I cant find polaris office on this.. also.. its not switching from 3g to WIFI automatically sometime/Its take sometime.. during screen lock. WIFI gets in sleep mode. thats why we get disconnect from messengers .. its crashing sometime on Gmail, youtube theme doesnt look good. phone rebooting randomly.. Desktop wall papper lagging. when we change page to page.. scrolling is not fast on messengers.. these are the bugs which i noticed.
    its not a daily use rom.. lets wait for new again.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techsafe View Post
    doest this version support KIES? kies shows the version?

thanks
    LP1 did but LP2 doesn't.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, if you want a more stable and smooth experience with LP2, try SPB Shell 3D. The whole UI runs so smooth. Forest help with anything else, but the whole navigating and UI experience is allot more enjoyable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have just installed the LP2 firmware and it flashed correctly. I have setup my google account and it syncs my docs, calendar, gmail perfectly. But when I open the gtalk it dosent sign in automatically and when i try to sign in manually , it makes an attempt bu then goes into offline mode.
    any clues on how to rectify or anyone else faced same issue.
    I havent tried market as yet