Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Samsung Tab S2 SM-T815 32GB

ill wait !!! theres no update as yet so hope samsung rolls out releases for the rest of us !! thank you so much !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nitro530 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    ill wait !!! theres no update as yet so hope samsung rolls out releases for the rest of us !! thank you so much !!!
    LOL.
    One fright a day is enough.

lol you said it mate !!!! no more !!! ill wait for the official updates thanks a ton!!!

After the marshmallow update. My T815y feels the worst in its performance!. looking for further updates for bug fixing and could see touch smoothness lost its actual sensitivity after marshmallow update. While at the time of purchase (At lollipop) my T815 scored 4770 in the geekbench3 multi core testing but now after the MM update its just scored 4100 in its multi core rating. Samsung may be fooling people by downgrading their devices through updates to boost the sales of their next upcoming flagship devices . Dont upgrade your device or else you may regret later !
    Last edited by s4liker; 03-06-2016 at 18:23.

Please I have a tab s2 T815 if i install a germany marshmallow though I bought my device in Nigeria, will it work smoothly If i install a UK. Firmware will it work fine. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. but my pda is different
    Last edited by Trust Ayobami; 25-08-2016 at 16:12.

I need answers now

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Ayobami [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Please I have a tab s2 T815 if i install a germany marshmallow though I bought my device in Nigeria, will it work smoothly If i install a UK. Firmware will it work fine. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. but my pda is different
    You can install any T815 firmware on your S2.

Kind of late in the game, I just got T815Y off ebay. The tablet works and makes call fines, but I just notice the Device Status is custom and I got and error when I select the OTA update. Questioning the seller didnt help. Knox is 1 so obviously it was rooted, its running T815YDVU2BPE4. smartswitch shows its running the latest firmware.

My question is how can I be sure its even the right firmware? I put it into download mode and connect to smartswitch to force a factory firmware update, it gave me an error.

Any help is greatly appreciated, havent used a Sammy device in 2 yrs. The knox still sucks.

zziggaa,
    Can you install this app and post:
    Product Code
    Original CSC code
    Active CSC code
    PDA version
    CSC version
    Baseband version
    Android version
    Mobile operator
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]