Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Tab S2 SM-T815 32GB

oh i didnot know that thanks

i am having a heart attack here i am trying again

Quote Originally Posted by nitro530 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i am having a heart attack here i am trying again
    No need to worry.
    Providing you can access download mode then your Tab is recoverable.

Keep an eye on the battery level.
    Try to keep above 50%.

i know i cant monitor the battery in download mode.i had it at 99% before i loaded the wrong pda.think its still good for a try.pray for me !!!

pray for me !!!
    LOL.
    I will be much more practical than that.

the tab still in download mode from the time i loaded the wrong firmware.odin did pick up the tab as it pinged and also the blue icon came on and it said started.i put the tab model and s/n and now its downloading.

am using smart switch as you instructed.waiting for the download to be completed.any screenshots of the completed process ? the tab still in download mode.downloading icon stating do not turn off target.smart switch is downloading recommended firmware after i entered the right model and s/n.i am anxious.post any screen shots or videos from the start till the finish if you have.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro530 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    am using smart switch as you instructed.waiting for the download to be completed.any screenshots of the completed process ? the tab still in download mode.downloading icon stating do not turn off target.smart switch is downloading recommended firmware after i entered the right model and s/n.i am anxious.post any screen shots or videos from the start till the finish if you have.thanks.
    The process can take a little while as you are downloading then installing the firmware.
    If taking more than 30 minutes the process may be stuck.
    If this happens, disconnect from PC.
    Press volume down (hold) Now power button (hold) to exit download mode and restart your Tab.
    Now enter Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

still downloading internet connection is weak.

hang on.shouldn't the tab have the green download icon bar when its loading firmware ? remember the firmware was never loaded.it was stuck on odin with the wrong firmware and it froze