Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Error SW REV. Check Fail Device 4. Binary 3

hola que tal solucionaste el problema?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by skoming [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hola que tal solucionaste el problema?
    English language is to be used on this forum...

J710F sw rev check fail device 4 binary 3 plz help

Good evening at all.
    Please i search help about my SM-G925F, i have check all type of the software on SAMMOBILE, my problem is at the end of the download at "HIDDEN.img" stop the download with FAIL.
    Please help me......

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by napoli74 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Good evening at all.
    Please i search help about my SM-G925F, i have check all type of the software on SAMMOBILE, my problem is at the end of the download at "HIDDEN.img" stop the download with FAIL.
    Please help me......
    Hi there, good morning

Wich firmware did you download and trying to flash to your device?

What was your ORIGINAL CSC of your device and did you flash the same CSC to your device?

If I see your problem, you probably didn't: the "HIDDEN.IMG"-file is TOO big for the partition on your device (in this case I know, you are trying to flash different FW to your device)

SM-G890A sw check fail device 5 binary 4
    this error come on bootloader file

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pereirarofino [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SM-G890A sw check fail device 5 binary 4
    this error come on bootloader file
    Hi there

You probably are trying to DOWNGRADE the firmware from a Higher to a Lower Bootloader-version -> not possible due to security reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by amitrules [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

I too have this problem albeit quite recent. The original firmware was XSG and seeing that XEU was on G925___4*** I decided to odin flash this. The flash was successful however when I try to go back G925FXXU3DPER (which is the latest for my device), I keep getting this error..

I have a feeling that the latest XEU version has an updated bootloader which could be the reason why I keep getting this message. Can you please confirm if this is so?
    I also have the same problem. The existing firmware was XXV . I saw that H3G was on A310F___5*** and i flashed it. The flash was unsuccessful. It failed at "hidden.img" . So I tried flash the old one A310FXXS5CSF3 ...I got this error.
    Im stuck in my life with out a smartphone......

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by AdnanABF [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I also have the same problem. The existing firmware was XXV . I saw that H3G was on A310F___5*** and i flashed it. The flash was unsuccessful. It failed at "hidden.img" . So I tried flash the old one A310FXXS5CSF3 ...I got this error.
    Im stuck in my life with out a smartphone......
    Hi there

Why did you flash your phone? You can't flash every firmware to your phone...
    How are you sure the existing firmware was XXV?

What firmware (link) did you try to flash, what files did you use in Odin?

Hi! I installed A10 A105FDDU1ASD1 BUT this error have on my phone. I need downgrade 10 to 9. Help me please