Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Error SW REV. Check Fail Device 4. Binary 3

I am stuck on android is starting... apps starting. What i can do? Sm-925f dbt version with 6.0.1 update 4 for stock rom. Any help?

Was this OTA?
    If so, re-install with SmartSwitch.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

If stuck after an Odin install, put your phone in Recovery Mode and wipe cache then Wipe data/factory reset

G925FXXU3DPDP this is lastest ota version, SmartSwitch show me this is lastest version. But i install lastest version xeu with u4 this is lastest update i was think maybe this work (my bad), i am updatet bootloader, i cant use SmartSwitch becouse i always go to any error to put emergency rekovery code. I try to wipe data, wipe cash, nothing is hapend. I dont know whitch version i can install to give back life on my edge. Now i cant access nowhere, only download mode and recovery. I dont have backup

Quote Originally Posted by simche95za [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    G925FXXU3DPDP this is lastest ota version, SmartSwitch show me this is lastest version. But i install lastest version xeu with u4 this is lastest update i was think maybe this work (my bad), i am updatet bootloader, i cant use SmartSwitch becouse i always go to any error to put emergency rekovery code. I try to wipe data, wipe cash, nothing is hapend. I dont know whitch version i can install to give back life on my edge. Now i cant access nowhere, only download mode and recovery. I dont have backup
    If your last firmware was G925FXXU3DPDP, then you either need to reinstall this firmware or an updated version.
    This BTU firmware may help to recover your phone.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

i have the same error, i want to downgrade to lollipop, but i odin fails when i flash it... i don't know how to do, i have tripped knox , so i can use custom roms and recovery flashables if necessary

You cant downgrade from 6.x.x to any 5.x.x. first tome when you install or try to flash 6.x.x bootloader is automaticly update and locked for 6.x.x version. I think downgrade is imposible. I think that. But i am not sure. You can try with samsung SmartSwitch to install lastest firmware for you mobilne. Put imei number and s/n code and put phone in download mode and you can start.

i am stuck on android is starting apps are starting after flashing via odin. [ Login above or register to see download links. ] just like this img, but text is android is starting apps are starting .
    In recovery mode i have i think error "Suported API: 3
    in download mode knox waranty void : 1 ( 0x304)
    Ap SWREV: B:4 K:2 S:2
    ANY HELP? PLS

If the process has stopped, try reflashing again.
    It can take more than one flash if coming from a custom firmware.

Yes, it is from custom frimware. Frimware dont say it's oficial, it's custom on download mode?

can i use nandroid backup from another s6 edge 925f? i have backup for my imei?

or i can just wait for germany dbt to realise next update for my phone? dbt is default for phone, this must work.
    Last edited by simche95za; 31-08-2016 at 00:58. Reason: forget

i have problem after that, still buging. On z3x he flash 95% then fail, other firmware flash 20% then fail. Dont know what to do? Lastest softvare who worked on phone is rusian softvare, stock SER