Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S7 CSC change

Quote Originally Posted by darkpit2235 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello firend, where you successfull? I bought an At&t S7 edge, unlocked but I want to change the firmware from SM-G935A to SM-G935F id this possible? Or any firmware without AT&T limitations.. appreciate comments..
    Not possible I'm afraid.
    With Samsung phones you have to use the same model firmware only as the modems on the different models do not support the same network frequencies.

About 'failed to mount /data(invalid argoument)"
    Samsung reply:
    Dear Mr .

I confirm that what you have found is a message that appears as a result of our tests .

I wish to inform you that does not negatively impact on the use of the device as irrelevant .

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you.
    Mystery solved.

Hi guys,

I need a help, please! I have a ZTO G930F and would like to update it with BTU. However i got confused about CSC change.
    Have found on the internet something about it, but i can't understand what would happen if a change it.

The newest BTU have the corresponding CSC G930FOXA1BPHJ according to Samfirmware. Would this mess my stock ZTO CSC? Would it be possible to return it back without root? Is there a problem with warranty?

I know i might have a problem with OTA updates but i don't really care about it as long as i don't have a problem with Samsung Warranty.

Thanks!!! =)

Installing another country firmware will void your warranty.

The BTU firmware will have to be installed with Odin and possibly a PIT file.
    This will wipe your original ZTO identity.
    You can return to ZTO providing that the PDA version is the same or newer than the BTU firmware you install.
    The default CSC code will be set which may not be ZTO.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Installing another country firmware will void your warranty.

The BTU firmware will have to be installed with Odin and possibly a PIT file.
    This will wipe your original ZTO identity.
    You can return to ZTO providing that the PDA version is the same or newer than the BTU firmware you install.
    The default CSC code will be set which may not be ZTO.
    Thank you. I was about to flash the updated BTU one, hoping to solve the battery drain issue.
    As you said it will void my warranty. That s*k*s.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I
    I have a SM-G930A ATT
    My product code has changed to sm-g930azkavzw
    I had flashed Verizon ROM .
    I have tried odin to 930A PH1 and G930UUEU2APEH but not able to chnage this
    I would like to get it back to sm-g930azkaatt ,pics also att
    I have tried Phone INFO by vndnguyen CSC changer and Galaxy Region Unlock by ZigBrick [ Login above or register to see download links. ] but not able to get original back .
    i have root and all firmware original files

adding pics from PH1 unrooted
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    have also cleared data and factory reset from recovery
    pic [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Another query
    smartswitch auto closes after i have input the serial number and it has verified . It just closes and vanishes
    please advice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20160917-195445.png   Screenshot_20160917-195411.png  
    Last edited by kuduku; 17-09-2016 at 18:00.

With your current settings, putting the phone into Recovery mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset should change the Product Code to match the Active CSC.

SmartSwitch will not work on a rooted phone.

With your current settings, putting the phone into Recovery mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset should change the Product Code to match the Active CSC.

SmartSwitch will not work on a rooted phone.
    I am on unrooted stock PH1
    already done recovery steps after odin to PH1
    added more pics in previous post
    Last edited by kuduku; 17-09-2016 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by kuduku [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am on unrooted stock PH1
    already done recovery steps after odin to PH1
    added more pics in previous post
    Sammobile does not have any G930A firmware, so we cannot help you to return to AT&T stock firmware.