Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S7 CSC change

SmartSwitch is the official Samsung installer.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SmartSwitch is the official Samsung installer.
    I downloaded the firmware from sammobile, since I got bad internet here and cannot let the phone connected until download finishes. I downloaded the TTT CSC which came with a UUB file inside the zip file.
    If I flashed it will my phone change the CSC or would I stick with the same ?

TTT is the CSC already on your phone.
    Installing the firmware that you have downloaded will keep the TTT code.

Hi greenman and the others,

I've bpught a Samsung Galaxy S7 (930F) with Vodafone DE branding and CSC set to: VD2.
    All i want to do is flash Czech's T-Mobile (TMZ) or Czech open market (XEZ) firmware. Unfortunatelly, when I flash the AP from corrent FW package from here, flash will pass fine, but branding remains the same.

So my question is:

1) Do I need to flash all packaged files in archive (BL,AP,CSC etc.)? On my pervious S6 Edge the flash only AP changed the branding)
    2) Will it void my warranty / knox flags?

Thanks for fast response.

1. The branding is in the CSC, but flash all 4 files as in the guide here:

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. Yes, it will void your warranty.

Thanks man and last question is: Will I recieve all officiall upcoming OTAs for TMZ? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowrecker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks man and last question is: Will I recieve all officiall upcoming OTAs for TMZ? Thx.
    On completion put your phone into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    This will set your phone csc code to match the firmware csc.
    Your phone will now receive future updates OTA.

Shall I do it right after ODIN successfull flash? Phone always immedietly reboot, no time to get it into Recovery Mode - hold Power - Home - Up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pillowrecker [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Shall I do it right after ODIN successfull flash? Phone always immedietly reboot, no time to get it into Recovery Mode - hold Power - Home - Up ...
    Yes, at the Samsung logo following the installation of the firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    On completion put your phone into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.
    This will set your phone csc code to match the firmware csc.
    Your phone will now receive future updates OTA.
    Hi, I need to understand something, I bough my galaxy s7 flat here in Argentina on Movistar which is a local carrier.
    I wanted to get rid of all of the bloatware from the company so I downloaded the unbranded firmware for my country witch is Argentina ARO .
    The thing is that after flashing the firmware (and even before flashing it when it was running the company's original firmware) the phone displayed the 4G icon, and after flashing the firmware it did too, but after flashing it and turning it on, I wiped the phone from the phone settings, not from recovery, and now it's showing an LTE icon instead of the 4g icon, the thing is that now I installed an app that I found here and it turns out that the unbranded firmware for my country is multi CSC and I don't know why the TTT CSC was set as default instead of the ARO one witch I know is the default for my country...
    So the question is, why this happened and how I set me CSC to ARO as default since is the one for my country?

Here are some screenshots of my phone's info:

And here's the firmware I installed witch is showed above:

Thanks a lot in advance for the help!

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by cammel; 14-10-2016 at 17:19.