Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Samsung galaxy tab 2(7.0) stuck in edless rebooth..pls help!!!!!

Samsung galaxy tab 2(7.0) stuck in edless rebooth..pls help!!!!!

My galaxy tab is rebooting endlessly. I have wiped cache and also done factory reset but the problem still persists. I tried upgrading the firmware by downloading from the site but it wasn't successful. I think one of my problems is knowing the correct firmware code/country code. Below is the about device details:
    Android version.....4.0.4
    Baseband Version.....P3100XXLH2
    Build Number......IMM76D.P3100XWBLJ1
    Model Number...GT-P3100.

Can someone please help me with the link to the firmware fto upgrade this device. I am based in Nigeria and that is where i bought the device.

Any other advice on how to go about solving the issue of boot loop is welcomed.

Regards

It does sound like you have installed the wrong firmware or the Tab has been rooted.

To find the original firmware put your Tab IMEI number into this Samsung site.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This will give your Tab original Product Code.
    The last 3 letters of the Product Code should be found here and the firmware installed with Odin:

Thanks for your prompt reply....I tried searching for my device on the link u provided but no product was found matching my IMEI/serial number. My product is not under warranty. I am not sure if the link will be able to dipslay products not under warranty..

Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your prompt reply....I tried searching for my device on the link u provided but no product was found matching my IMEI/serial number. My product is not under warranty. I am not sure if the link will be able to dipslay products not under warranty..
    Not having warranty should not make any difference, it will simply say that extended warranty is not available.

You can install this app to find original CSC code (and other useful info)

I got ur link, thanks.. though it required that i have same google account on my tablet and PC to be able to install the APP. Is it nt posiible to get the original firmware for my tab with the following details ?

Model Number...GT-P3100.

Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I got ur link, thanks.. though it required that i have same google account on my tablet and PC to be able to install the APP. Is it nt posiible to get the original firmware for my tab with the following details ?

Model Number...GT-P3100.
    Could be the Middle East.
    If so you can install any firmware with OJV in the CSC from here:

I found a firmware with OJV in the CSC but the country/carrier is South Africa. Downloading....
    Last edited by 2roll; 06-04-2016 at 20:27.

I found a firmware with OJV in the CSC but the country/carrier is South Africa. Downloading....
    Yes, OJV is for Middle east and Africa.
    Same firmware.

I successfully downloaded the firmware. On using ODIN3 V1.7 to run the firmware, the process passed however nothing changed in my tab as the rebootting continued. On using a newer version of ODIN, ODIN3 v3. 10.6. the process failed half way. The ODIN window is as attached. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. Please what can u advice

I successfully downloaded the firmware. On using ODIN3 V1.7 to run the firmware, the process passed however nothing changed in my tab as the rebootting continued. On using a newer version of ODIN, ODIN3 v3. 10.6. the process failed half way. The ODIN window is as attached. Please what can u advice
    The Odin version you are using is not suitable for the P3100.
    Take a look at this link and use the Odin version (3.07) linked to.