Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Samsung galaxy tab 2(7.0) stuck in edless rebooth..pls help!!!!!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10

    Samsung galaxy tab 2(7.0) stuck in edless rebooth..pls help!!!!!

    My galaxy tab is rebooting endlessly. I have wiped cache and also done factory reset but the problem still persists. I tried upgrading the firmware by downloading from the site but it wasn't successful. I think one of my problems is knowing the correct firmware code/country code. Below is the about device details:
    Android version.....4.0.4
    Baseband Version.....P3100XXLH2
    Build Number......IMM76D.P3100XWBLJ1
    Model Number...GT-P3100.

    Can someone please help me with the link to the firmware fto upgrade this device. I am based in Nigeria and that is where i bought the device.

    Any other advice on how to go about solving the issue of boot loop is welcomed.

    Regards

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    It does sound like you have installed the wrong firmware or the Tab has been rooted.

    To find the original firmware put your Tab IMEI number into this Samsung site.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    This will give your Tab original Product Code.
    The last 3 letters of the Product Code should be found here and the firmware installed with Odin:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks for your prompt reply....I tried searching for my device on the link u provided but no product was found matching my IMEI/serial number. My product is not under warranty. I am not sure if the link will be able to dipslay products not under warranty..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your prompt reply....I tried searching for my device on the link u provided but no product was found matching my IMEI/serial number. My product is not under warranty. I am not sure if the link will be able to dipslay products not under warranty..
    Not having warranty should not make any difference, it will simply say that extended warranty is not available.

    You can install this app to find original CSC code (and other useful info)
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    I got ur link, thanks.. though it required that i have same google account on my tablet and PC to be able to install the APP. Is it nt posiible to get the original firmware for my tab with the following details ?

    Android version.....4.0.4
    Baseband Version.....P3100XXLH2
    Build Number......IMM76D.P3100XWBLJ1
    Model Number...GT-P3100.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I got ur link, thanks.. though it required that i have same google account on my tablet and PC to be able to install the APP. Is it nt posiible to get the original firmware for my tab with the following details ?

    Android version.....4.0.4
    Baseband Version.....P3100XXLH2
    Build Number......IMM76D.P3100XWBLJ1
    Model Number...GT-P3100.
    Could be the Middle East.
    If so you can install any firmware with OJV in the CSC from here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    I found a firmware with OJV in the CSC but the country/carrier is South Africa. Downloading....
    Last edited by 2roll; 06-04-2016 at 20:27.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I found a firmware with OJV in the CSC but the country/carrier is South Africa. Downloading....
    Yes, OJV is for Middle east and Africa.
    Same firmware.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    I successfully downloaded the firmware. On using ODIN3 V1.7 to run the firmware, the process passed however nothing changed in my tab as the rebootting continued. On using a newer version of ODIN, ODIN3 v3. 10.6. the process failed half way. The ODIN window is as attached. [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. Please what can u advice

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,809
    Quote Originally Posted by 2roll [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I successfully downloaded the firmware. On using ODIN3 V1.7 to run the firmware, the process passed however nothing changed in my tab as the rebootting continued. On using a newer version of ODIN, ODIN3 v3. 10.6. the process failed half way. The ODIN window is as attached. Please what can u advice
    The Odin version you are using is not suitable for the P3100.
    Take a look at this link and use the Odin version (3.07) linked to.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •