Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S7 Edge SM-935FD

Quote Originally Posted by crocorox [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My S7 edge was locked to vodafone. I had it unlocked. My question is, which firmware (carrier) do I use ? Should I still select one for UK voda or the alternative (UK/IRE ? Anyone please help !
    The answer is that with an unlocked phone you can choose any firmware you like from the same model number.
    However, if you change to a non vodafone firmware, you will need a PIT file for the firmware you do choose to re-size the system partition of your phone memory.

Guide here for installing Marshmallow will give you an idea of what to do:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

i that case what about the Dual Sim Function? 935F will support dual sim if we put 935FD firmware

Quote Originally Posted by Muzain [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i that case what about the Dual Sim Function? 935F will support dual sim if we put 935FD firmware
    If you look in your phone Settings > About device you will find the model number is G935F and not FD.
    The firmware will recognise if a dual sim.

I live in Germany and bougt my G935FD in the Netherlands. Its Baseband is G935FXXU1APB6. I like to flash the German T-Mobile Firmware to get VoLTE.
    Which firmware do i have to download - is it this one? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Which files should i choose: AP, BL, CP, CSC, Home_CSC? I want to start a new installation.

Will Knox be touched and will i get T-Mobile-Updates after flashing? Do i have disadvantages after flashing? What happens after a factory reset, will i go back to the "out of the box"-version?
    Is there a tutorial available how to flash? Sorry for a lot of questions. Thanks a lot for help!
    Last edited by sadek1; 08-04-2016 at 02:15.

I have the s7 edge G935FD (dual) but Im from venezuela and my phon dont have "Spanish Lenguage" in "lenguage menu" How can I do to have spanish?

I live in Germany and bougt my G935FD in the Netherlands. Its Baseband is G935FXXU1APB6. I like to flash the German T-Mobile Firmware to get VoLTE.
    Which firmware do i have to download - is it this one? [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, right.
    Which files should i choose: AP, BL, CP, CSC, Home_CSC? I want to start a new installation.
    Only AP, BL, CP, CSC.
    Will Knox be touched
    No
    will i get T-Mobile-Updates after flashing?
    I think so, because it is a regular stock firmware.
    Do i have disadvantages after flashing?
    No, i dont think so, yet it is just like i bought my mobile at a T-Mobile-Shop.
    What happens after a factory reset, will i go back to the "out of the box"-version?
    No, i am now on a T-Mobile stock firmware.

sadek1,
    Is this a private conversation, or can I join in?

Has everything worked out as you expected?

Quote Originally Posted by danieldmp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have the s7 edge G935FD (dual) but Im from venezuela and my phon dont have "Spanish Lenguage" in "lenguage menu" How can I do to have spanish?
    Any European firmware will give you the Spanish language.
    Or, of course, you can install firmware for Spain.

Look at post #16 for a guide on how to flash.

NOTE:
    G935F and G935FD firmware is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Any European firmware will give you the Spanish language.
    Or, of course, you can install firmware for Spain.

Look at post #16 for a guide on how to flash.

NOTE:
    G935F and G935FD firmware is the same.
    if the firmware is the same, then why is there no option for the dual sim in the phone settings in the 935F as in the 935FD?
    i guess the only difference is the second sim settings in both the firmwares.

Quote Originally Posted by papakhan123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    if the firmware is the same, then why is there no option for the dual sim in the phone settings in the 935F as in the 935FD?
    i guess the only difference is the second sim settings in both the firmwares.
    The dual sim is a hardware option.
    When you install the firmware the firmware recognises the hardware (dual sim) and installs the appropriate files.
    The firmware cannot create a second sim option if the hardware is not there.