Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 163

Thread: Galaxy S7 Edge SM-935FD

  1. #101
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That is what happens.
    You need to flash the firmware with its PIT file as the system partition on your Philippines phone is not the right size.
    PIT file in this link:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Marshmallow install here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sir what PIT file should I download for Philippines? I just flashed to stock firmware from the one I saw on YouTube beacuse my phone froze after rooting. Works but can't install Samsung Gear VR when I connect the Gear Vr. It just keep saying Network error, so I'm assuming it might not be the right firmware. I have an open line S7 Edge Dual Sim.

    Model Code:
    SM-G935FZDAXTC
    Last edited by s7edge101; 06-06-2016 at 09:59.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,801
    At the moment on Sammobile there is no firmware for Philippines Open Line XTC.
    As the PIT is extracted from the firmware, then the PIT is also not yet available.

  3. #103
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    At the moment on Sammobile there is no firmware for Philippines Open Line XTC.
    As the PIT is extracted from the firmware, then the PIT is also not yet available.
    I see. So I will not be able to install the Gear VR until available.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,801
    Quote Originally Posted by s7edge101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I see. So I will not be able to install the Gear VR until available.
    You could try to reinstall your firmware with SmartSwitch.
    Having root may stop SmartSwitch from working, but ignore any message and proceed as in post #2 here:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by greenman; 06-06-2016 at 10:07.

  5. #105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    OK thank you, I will try.

  6. #106
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    You could try to reinstall your firmware with SmartSwitch.
    Having root may stop SmartSwitch from working, but ignore any message and proceed as in post #2 here:

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm getting incorrect S/N. It's the IMEI right?

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,801
    Quote Originally Posted by s7edge101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I'm getting incorrect S/N. It's the IMEI right?
    No, serial number is a combination of capital letters and numbers.

  8. #108
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No, serial number is a combination of capital letters and numbers.
    Can't seem to find the S/N. Not on box either. I think this will be a problem.

    Lol, stupid me, it's in the back of phone haha.

    [UPDATE]

    It says it doesn't support initialising.
    Last edited by s7edge101; 06-06-2016 at 11:20.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,801
    Quote Originally Posted by s7edge101 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    It says it doesn't support initialising.
    That will be root blocking SMARTSWITCH.
    Can you ignore the message, or use method in post #3 of SmartSwitch link?

  10. #110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

    Just today i got my June security update for my S7 edge duos....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •