Thread: Mi pantalla falla

Mi pantalla falla

Español
    Buenos días tardes o noches mi problema es este tengo un Samsung galaxy s5 si lo se es un modelo viejo pero desde que actualize a android 6.0.1 oficialmente desde el mismo celular empezó a fallá la pantalla a parpadear tengo que subirle todo el brillo para que no pase eso y bueno en la noche es un poco molesto
    Inglés
    Good morning, evenings or nights, my problem is this I have a Samsung galaxy s5 if it is an old model but since I updated to Android 6.0.1 officially from the same cell phone the screen started to blink I have to raise all the brightness so that don't happen that and well at night it's a bit annoying help me plis

Quote Originally Posted by BiilRainds [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Español
    Buenos días tardes o noches mi problema es este tengo un Samsung galaxy s5 si lo se es un modelo viejo pero desde que actualize a android 6.0.1 oficialmente desde el mismo celular empezó a fallá la pantalla a parpadear tengo que subirle todo el brillo para que no pase eso y bueno en la noche es un poco molesto
    Inglés
    Good morning, evenings or nights, my problem is this I have a Samsung galaxy s5 if it is an old model but since I updated to Android 6.0.1 officially from the same cell phone the screen started to blink I have to raise all the brightness so that don't happen that and well at night it's a bit annoying help me plis
    That's uncommon, and I don't think it has to do with the update.
    To discard that you can try flashing the previous rom version or the same one but from another country

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk