Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help! Samsung Note 4 stuck at ODIN flash read failure / mmc read fail

Hey greenman, could you look into my case? What should I do? Is there a repair rom with 6.0.1 for 910F?
    Now I've installed Norma V8 and it's working but reboots happens sometimes. Damn, I'm fed up with it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by djstefan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hey greenman, could you look into my case? What should I do? Is there a repair rom with 6.0.1 for 910F?
    Now I've installed Norma V8 and it's working but reboots happens sometimes. Damn, I'm fed up with it -_-
    If you received an OTA and it installed then it suggests that your phone is basically OK.
    Did you put the phonr into Recovery Mode to wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset to wipe any conflicts?

You could also try using SmartSwitch to reinstall your firmware again.
    I don't think you are far away from getting this going, but after custom roms it can take more than one firmware install to get everything in place,
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Ok, after your post I've tried to 'repair' with SmartSwitch again, flashed succesfully, and then droid appeared with 'installing system update' info, than quickly appeared erase, and installing again. After 2-3 minutes of droid installing things screen turned off with no vibration. After 3-4 minutes I pulled the battery out for few seconds, tried to power on the phone but again.. the recovery loaded with droid, 'installing system update'. 2 minutes later laying droid with exclamation mark appeared and text "no command" and stock recovery launched.
    Wiped cache and data succesfully but it stuck on Verifying DMVerity Hash Tree for 2-3 minutes again, then screen turned off and vibrates.
    I powered it on and my brand bootanimation launched .. and seems like it's FINALLY working.

But it's a branded rom .. with no root :/ I wonder now which files to flash ... I've newest 6.0.1 for DBT from SamFirmware (N910FXXS1DPJ3_N910FOXA1DPH2_N910FXXU1DPB1_HOME.ta r) .. I'll try now Let's see what happens

SmartSwitch will install the latest version of the original firmware on your phone.
    At least you know that now.

All being well, the DBT firmware should install, but if your phone was locked to a network it will still be locked to the network.
    But without branding.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    SmartSwitch will install the latest version of the original firmware on your phone.
    At least you know that now.

All being well, the DBT firmware should install, but if your phone was locked to a network it will still be locked to the network.
    But without branding.
    Yes I know how SS works, but after 'repair' earlier the bug was still existing.
    I flashed dbt and everything looked fine but after some time some reboots happened .. Maybe do you have explanation on that? Flashing by odin may be the cause? I flashed only file downloaded by samfirmware.

Reboots are caused by conflicts.
    This can be conflicts in the firmware in which case put your phone into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

Or

Conflicts with installed apps.
    To test, turn off phone.
    Restart phone in SAFE MODE.
    Run for as long as you wish to determine if an app or apps are the problem

Or

A hardware issue.
    The battery is the most obvious, but could be anything.
    Take to a service centre.

Ok, I'll try another one wipe and wont install my apps for some time. Do there's no need now to emergency mode.

But strange thing is that when I want to enter bootloader droid appears with installing system info and later with exclamation mark and no data info. Than stock recovery launches.

I think its not battery or installed apps problem

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yashthemw
    Here comes the spoon,
    It is 5.0.1 , there is no 6.0.1 recovery firmware for n910f.
    Flash this.
    Unzip it, load the AP file in AP section, BL file in BL section, CSC in CSC section , CP in CP section and pit in pit section .
    FIRST LOAD PIT FILE ,THEN OTHER FILES.
    SELECT F.RESET TIME and untick auto reboot.

Reporting via N910G.

<ID:0/003> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> AP_N910FXXU1BOC3_CL4456564_QB4348238_REV00_user_lo w_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> BL_N910FXXU1BOC3_CL4456564_QB4348238_REV00_user_lo w_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CSC_VFG_N910FVFG1BOC2_CL4437076_QB4330504_REV09_us er_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CP_N910FXXU1BOC3_REV00_CL_1888214.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
    <ID:0/003> File analysis..
    <ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/003> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/003> FAIL!
    <ID:0/003>
    <ID:0/003> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

**** it dosen`t work ....

Error Messenge is sbl1 partition doesn`t by the download mods without the Android Figur.

Unzip it, load the AP file in AP section, BL file in BL section, CSC in CSC section , CP in CP section and pit in pit section .
    FIRST LOAD PIT FILE ,THEN OTHER FILES.
    SELECT F.RESET TIME and untick auto reboot.

If this is what you did, then there was no point in loading a PIT file and then having Re-partition not ticked.
    You need to instruct Odin to load the Re-Partition file by selecting Re-partition.

Hello, seems this thread is helpful
    here is my N910P trying with Pit file

<ID:0/006> Added!!
    <ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
    <ID:0/006> File analysis..
    <ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/006> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/006> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/006> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/006> FAIL!
    <ID:0/006>
    <ID:0/006> Re-Partition operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)