Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXKPA / I9100OXAKPA Online! (Android 4.0.3)

Banned
    Attention Please for ICS android developer, if you still school in elementary school dont try to announced your ICS and share your file to many people over the world, better go back to your mama and drink a cup of milk and go sleep
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahmad76 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Attention Please for ICS android developer, if you still school in elementary school dont try to announced your ICS and share your file to many people over the world, better go back to your mama and drink a cup of milk and go sleep
    thanks
    maybe try getting back into elementary school and fix your english...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rahmad76 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    thanks
    Latest warning.

Banned
    maybe try getting back into elementary school and fix your english...
    better fix your ICS if you one of them, and dont try to correct me, asshole

thanks for stable rom.... but pls mention what bugs are in this rom...

Administrator
    Yeah.... Adios...

Administrator
    When you do to fast things phone will Force Close. Remember its still a BETA.
    A = Alpha = not true

People like you who dont understand that developing something can be difficult and time consuming and always demand and demand and demand shouldnt be allowed to even own a Galaxy S2.
    Learn how to appreciate something. Its a LEAK for fucks sake. If it would be rock solid stable, you would update over Kies and not flash something unofficial with ODIN.

Thanks for the release Sammobile. Again you dont let us down. I am really curious about this build and will definately test this one out. Really excited how far Samsung is with the ICS development

Great! new rom for the rom-flash-addictive like me ;-)
    Tried several ICS like CM9 en Bezke UltraICS 1.1 and looking forward to new more stable rom.

(BTW. DannyD very good action you got rid of that moron).

Hey Danny, can you tell us if Face to Unlock working fine please? Can you recommend this release for daily use? It will be my first ICS version but don't know if it worth install for casual user like me