Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I9100XXKPA / I9100OXAKPA Online! (Android 4.0.3)

Administrator
    Its better but still not ready for KIES release.

Soon.. Today?

Quote Originally Posted by rahmad76 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hope you not bull shit, because how many time and resource must i delete and bring in from beginning, like my heavy game such as gameloft and Hope if not yet stable dont posting and dont announced to us

thanks
    So everytime a new firmware is posted your flasinhg addiction makes you install it no matter what? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I9100XXKPA_I9100OXAKPA_OXA

Files inside firmware.
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The kernel version (CL45181) in the firmware pack and the kernel version (51925) on the screenshot of About screen are different...!!

Quote Originally Posted by rahmad76 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hope you not bull shit, because how many time and resource must i delete and bring in from beginning, like my heavy game such as gameloft and Hope if not yet stable dont posting and dont announced to us

thanks
    We are all sorry about you, Your Highness. We promise it wont happpen again...

can't understand some people here, argueing here about "unofficial" releases of ics-roms. if it's still under development, so it is. and will be until Sammy will make it officially or release the source, so AOSP-ROMs will be possible to be developed. so long, just keep it to be a try and if worth for yourself, have it as a daily, until your expectation is disappointed! nothing else to be expected about it, I reckon.

br

Still with some bugs, the developer are stupid, oh samsung fired them and dont pay them
    How many lines of code have you written so far? Better start with 'Hello World!', then come back here...

Administrator
    lol. Chill if this roms are not KIES releases if they are we will post that.
    Another detail we will not making a movie or newsmessage because this roms isn't special "
    Just more stable.
    For more details check our startpost.

Hi Danny,
    Appreciate the work and release. Can you let us know if the USB and SD cards are working correctly, and if the video camera is recording correctly?

Administrator
    Camera, USB and SD working here.