Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: I9100XXKPA / I9100OXAKPA Online! (Android 4.0.3)

Premium Member
    I was on xwkl1 deodex ROM. Flashed by mobile Odin pro on PDA, CDC and modem, once completed and booted up. My phone was remain root with CWM recovery intake. It was more stable then the previous version, But I can't connected to market with server error. How to solved it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

just install i9100oxalp1oXa... it works very very well... hard work... build date 9jan...

Hi,
    Thank you Sammobile/Samfirmware for bringing us these wonderful ROMs to test and try it out. ICS is really amazing.
    "XXKPA" is still full of Bugs. After I have installed on my Samsung Galaxy SII, it is still buggy and freeze/hangs up quite a lot.
    SOmetimes screen goes dead and Home/Power button stops responding. I have to remove Battery and restart the phone to make it work and it happens many times during a day with multiple native and Market APps.
    Wallpaper scrolling on home screen was buggy and Gallery stopped working and giving Force Close autoclose errors always.
    Battery life was still bad .
    Sammobile Samfirmware please, Can you try and get the most stable build without these bugs on the firmware etc.?
    THank you kindly.

I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY s2 I9100XXKI4 CAN I INSTAL ANY 4.03 VERSION OR IT MUST BE s2 I9100XXKI4.PLEASE TELL I AM NEW IN THIS.

Angry

i downloaded the file, but i found a "3" files!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

How can I install now the official version "2.3.5" ? :/

Hi Avery one!
    I have some problem over here in Sweden. after flashing I9100XXKPA_I9100OXAKPA_OXA everything work t as a charm. After i choose time and date all the other staff, i start to check the system. after about 5 min i rebooted the phone and when the phone started the look-screen don't work anymore, eider the choice you get when you want to torn off the phone. So nearly direct when i push the power, the phone turns of. I re installed and donīt get the choice of languish or the time, it just starts up in home screen.

Can someone please help me get my lock screen back

Txs Kockumit

Does anyone know if there's any kind of issue with data connection? I'm using Cyanogen alpha 9 and some builds just crash data, sometimes while in deep sleep, others randomly... And what bugs were be found? Can this ROM be used daily?

Is there any more leak?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoDroid View Post
    Is there any more leak?
    Check twitter from time to time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk