Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PIT File needed

Exclamation PIT File needed

Hi,

Firstly, let me say I am a bit new to this... I've used Odin to reflash several Samsung tablets to stock using the firmware files available, but on this occasion I have accidentally selected "Nand Erase All" and it has caused a serious issue.

From what I can gather, I need a PIT file for the SM-T330 now but I can't find one anywhere.

The tablet now just boots to the animated Samsung logo and freezes - i've tried doing a hard reset and it quickly flashes up with a red line of text, reboots and then sits at the samsung logo again!

Any help would be appreciated as i'm now completely stuck on how to get it working again!

Thanks in advance,
    Jonathan

Erasing Nand was not a good move as you now have no firmware on your Tab.
    Creating a partition for the firmware is a first move.
    Reinstalling the firmware is the next.
    However, I am not sure that Odin will do this and especially not reinstall your secure data - IMEI/Serial number etc.

You would be better finding a mobile repair shop with an Octoplus box or similar. This will reinstall your firmware and other essential data.

so is there no way I can obtain the files and do the work through odin from home? I don't mind giving business to a local repairer but i'd rather be able to fix my own mistake if at all possible?!

Quote Originally Posted by jdmurphy [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    so is there no way I can obtain the files and do the work through odin from home? I don't mind giving business to a local repairer but i'd rather be able to fix my own mistake if at all possible?!
    You can start by sending a request to our technical moderator for the PIT file.
    Include the Sammobile firmware link as this will be downloaded by yakapa40 and the PIT extracted.

yakapa40 contact here:
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

hello
    if you need pit file for : SM-T330 BTU
    MILLETWIFI_EUR_OPEN.pit

if it's for another CSC please post or the firmware CSC you need or the sammobile firmware download link

regards

Hello, I'm looking for a pit file for a sm-t337v 16g does anyone know where I can get it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koshaman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, I'm looking for a pit file for a sm-t337v 16g does anyone know where I can get it thanks
    Can you PM yakapa40 with your Sammobile firmware link.
    Ask if he can extract the PIT file for you.

PM yakapa40 here:

choose your firmware link here:

Hi, koshaman. Were you ever able to get the Pit file? I have been looking, also.Thanks!

hello

SM-T337V VZW
    MILLETLTE_USA_VZW.pit

regards