Thread: going back to stock

going back to stock

sorry to bother you i was just wondering if you could just push us in the right direction basicly i want to flash my I5700 Galaxy Spica back to stock i was just wondering would you show me to to all these ops files blah blah blah i need for odin thanks

Still need help?

Yes, please help!
    I was running on custom rom (from samdroid) before. After that I gave my phone to my friend to use for few days.
    His played around the phone and now when I switch on the phone, it directly takes me to the recovery screen and doesn't boot up!
    How do I get back to stock?

Premium Member
    FWIW: Re-flash it with the old firmware...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy View Post
    FWIW: Re-flash it with the old firmware...
    Need pointers on how to do it.
    My phone is not detected in Odin.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SudeepNbr View Post
    ...My phone is not detected in Odin...
    Not even in the Samsung download mode?? Did u use a USB2.0 port...or did u use an old school regular USB 1.0 or 1.5 port...At first that was my problem; my Spica wasn't detected either but I discovered I was using the wrong kind of USB port...U might want to give that a try...

The how-to can be found at the old website (www.samfirmware.com) or by using the flashguide located here at SamMobile.

U also can take another look at a neighbour's website for further / more instructions...

Last edited by Zoomy; 25-01-2012 at 21:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy View Post
    Not even in the Samsung download mode?? Did u use a USB2.0 port...or did u use an old school regular USB 1.5 port...At first that was my problem; my Spica wasn't detected either but I discovered I was using the wrong kind of USB port...U might want to give that a try...

The how-to can be found at the old website (www.samfirmware.com) or by using the flashguide located here at SamMobile.

U also can take another look at a neighbour's website for further / more instructions...

Thanks a lot! I'll take a look at that in the evening.

hello friends! if anyone can help I will be very grateful I have a galaxy i5700 spica, it updates the firmware and I stay in the logo does not want to end up turning

Premium Member
    Try a reflash and Check the neighbour's website...It helped me flash my Spica! Followed the instructions as stated exept the rooting part (Leshak Kernel)...

Last edited by Zoomy; 23-02-2012 at 20:39.