Thread: Change country firmware from Korea to Spain

Change country firmware from Korea to Spain

Hello.

I have bought a Gear S Korean Version SM-R750 soft R750XXU2BOG2 and successfully paired with a Note 3. I would like to change firmware to a Spanish one. I've seen the newest Spanish rom is same rom R750XXU2BOG2 Spanish version. Can I flash it via Odin? Is there any problem if same rom but different country? Is better installing a newer European rom (new version European exists but not Spanish one)?

Thank you very much.

This should flash ok.
    Stay with the same PDA version initially, and if successful then you can go for a later update.

Successfully changed to Spanish firmware. Thank you very much!

hey Greenman, can you please send me firmwire for canada for samsung gear S RM750. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    This should flash ok.
    Stay with the same PDA version initially, and if successful then you can go for a later update.
    hey Greenman, can you please send me firmwire for canada for samsung gear S RM750. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realestboii [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

No Canada specific firmware for that model version.

Hi greenman,
    Flashed from a Korean to a Portuguese/German firmware with Odin, upgraded with Smartswitch and I need to change it back, because it has a pairing problem, and I cant.

This is the error that appears...[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks

The firmware you have true to install appears to be a downgrade and blocked by the secure bootloader.

May be better to solving the pairing problem.
    Is this through Bluetooth?

Try removing the 'pair' ffrom your phone.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes the pairing problem it is through Bluetooth and is a strange one... it is a noise that happens when making a call, on the receiving end of the call, it is a kind of metallic and echoes sounds ( like Darth Vader echoes with no cell coverage ) and it is stronger when they speech... Do you have any idear what can it be?

I don't, but hopefully a fellow Gear user may be able to provide some light on this.

Your Odin flash did not succeed as you tried to install an older firmware than is on your Gear.

Is this now resolved with SmartSwitch?
    I am unclear as to which firmware is now on your Gear.