Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Wtf do i get reset to box every time i flash nougat !!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32

    Wtf do i get reset to box every time i flash nougat !!!!!!!!

    I have NEE CSC and flashing the BTU

    I shouldnt get a reset, but every time it fihishing the flash and restart i WIPES my phone.....

    WHY !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    That sounds like you have downloaded an OTA.
    With OTA's the firmware installs then wipes the downloaded OTA files.

    This is interfering with your Odin install.

    See if you can get the OTA to download again, and then install it. Then you can move onto the BTU install.

    To try and force the OTA go to Settings > Application Manager > Menu top right and select Show System Apps

    Find Google Services Framework > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data.

    Now return to Settings > About phone > Software updates

    Request an update - but may not come straight away.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    If not this, did you flash all the files without re-partition as described in post 1 here.
    Note 1 applies to your firmware when using BTU firmware.
    Ignore Note 2.

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If not this, did you flash all the files without re-partition as described in post 1 here.
    Note 1 applies to your firmware when using BTU firmware.

    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes i did... and without repartition

    Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayed [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes i did... and without repartition
    If you ignored Note2, then your phone should not wipe by itself.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That sounds like you have downloaded an OTA.
    With OTA's the firmware installs then wipes the downloaded OTA files.

    This is interfering with your Odin install.

    See if you can get the OTA to download again, and then install it. Then you can move onto the BTU install.

    To try and force the OTA go to Settings > Application Manager > Menu top right and select Show System Apps

    Find Google Services Framework > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data.

    Now return to Settings > About phone > Software updates

    Request an update - but may not come straight away.


    Cant do that

    Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    If you ignored Note2, then your phone should not wipe by itself.
    But it did

    Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32




    From phoneinfo app

    Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    41,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayed [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    But it did
    That is a pain.
    Without knowing what you did and your set up I cannot explain something that should not have happened.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That is a pain.
    Without knowing what you did and your set up I cannot explain something that should not have happened.
    Just followed the guide 😎

    Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •