Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 will hit 2015 flagship by 1st/2nd week of February !

Quote Originally Posted by javitolopez [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

New video oficial
    Thanks Man

I pretty wait this marshmallow update this is my first year with Android and have to admit i'm honestly surprised! i love Samsung, now i moved to Samsung i wouldn't use any other platform (beside BB).

I'm not a big tech guy, but i just downloaded S-Pen SDK, on my S6 and i can use the Spen app so draw, write and all the things.
    when i was erase text there was the little circle that used to be at Note 5-s screen when you moving your S-Pen over the screen.
    IS that possible that because of that SDK/something plus like that made my phone capable to use any S-pen?
    honestly, i'm really into that S-pen/Note phone after all i bought S6. i would use it a lot. but i'm not a big fan of Stylus things. its way to big and not really helpful.
    are there any chance that Samsung would invent a pen could be called as .. G-Pen (Galaxy) that all the devices that have the S -pen SDK could use the same program to draw/note/write on their phone?
    (maybe it wouldn't befair to those who bought Note galaxy) but i wasn't saying i would like to have all the options with the S-pen, i don't want Air Command or blank dark page note availability. just use a pen on the screen. thats all.

or should i consider a note?? but i just bought my phone last august. agh.
    Last edited by marshallblr29; 03-02-2016 at 15:40. Reason: text edit

official roll-out of marshmallow 6.0.1 can be delayed because of carriers issue?

Samsung Mobile division engineers are working flat out for the Marshmallow.Hope, It will come out shortly.
    Here is speech from Samsung[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

It is sorry to say despite Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge no other Flagship of 2015 may be not get it's official marshmallow 6.0.1 in this month.Samsung were scheduled to give this in February but for internal reason it can be late.
    But all S6 & Edge lineup will get 6.0.1 before end of February

see here reference:[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Asaduzzaman Abir; 05-02-2016 at 03:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaduzzaman Abir [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It is sorry to say despite Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge no other Flagship of 2015 may be not get it's official marshmallow 6.0.1 in this month.Samsung were scheduled to give this in February but for internal reason it can be late.
    But all S6 & Edge lineup will get 6.0.1 before end of February

see here reference:[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    is that true friend.
    Good

Quote Originally Posted by javitolopez [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    is that true friend.
    Good
    yes friend

Quote Originally Posted by Asaduzzaman Abir [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    yes friend
    In this wekend ??
    we have what Samsung promises!!!☺
    8/2/16 😀😀😀

Samsung have released the Galaxy S6 6.0.1 opensource code needed to continue development... [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G920F folosind Tapatalk

In this wekend ??
    we have what Samsung promises!!!☺
    8/2/16 ������
    Possibly next week @javitolopez