Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 will hit 2015 flagship by 1st/2nd week of February !

Hello again, I updated my J7 with Russian mm and it works fine. Only problems I have is wifi is from time to time disconnect itself, so i have to press wifi button off and on again and then it works again. (any solution for that?)

Another thing my secret codes dont work at all. Could it be related to Russian firmware. My phone is originally Philippine?

thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanrapp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello again, I updated my J7 with Russian mm and it works fine. Only problems I have is wifi is from time to time disconnect itself, so i have to press wifi button off and on again and then it works again. (any solution for that?)

Another thing my secret codes dont work at all. Could it be related to Russian firmware. My phone is originally Philippine?

thanx.
    Have you tried long pressing on wifi and selecting forget the network?

Yes, and it is happening again. This started happening after mm update. My kid has the same J7 and it is happening to him too. BUT at my work place it works flawlessly.

NO disconnecting.
    weird?

Quote Originally Posted by gmanrapp [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, and it is happening again. This started happening after mm update. My kid has the same J7 and it is happening to him too. BUT at my work place it works flawlessly.

NO disconnecting.
    weird?
    Have you checked your router security settings?
    The firmware/ security settings may need updating.

I'll do that, meanwhile any opinion on a codes not working? (they worked before mm)?

I'll do that, meanwhile any opinion on a codes not working? (they worked before mm)?
    Other members have reported losing codes.
    It may be temporary and rectified in the next update.

You think that there will be more updates for J7??

You think that there will be more updates for J7??
    I do not know..
    Samsung do not give a programme of firmware releases.