Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uk nougat 7 in other country

Uk nougat 7 in other country

Hello, I just realized that the UK version of android 7 can be downloaded but it is the UK version and my carrier/phone are from a different country. Can anybody tell me if I can install it and will work? is there any issue that I need to take into account? thank you very much for your help guys.

Look at this link and use post #1 point 3 for files and Odin settings (select Re-partition)
    https://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30800

Thankyou very much for your quick replay!!! the smartswitch is only for the drivers right? it will work if I just install the drivers and not the smartswitch? I really appreciate your help, can answer to this question?

Smart Switch is for installing drivers and updating your firmware.
    You can also install the Samsung USB drivers directly from here:
    http://developer.samsung.com/galaxy/...er-for-windows

Hey I have the update but i have a battery problem, it is draining to quickly every time, is it normal?

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xarcaneckx View Post
    Hey I have the update but i have a battery problem, it is draining to quickly every time, is it normal?
    After any update you should put phone into Recovery Mode to:
    Wipe cache
    Wipe data/factory reset.

This removes any conflicts that may be making your processor work too hard.

Hey greenman i updated to uk btu firmware but i didnt put my phone to recovery mode..will something go wrong now?? Tnx for your fast replys greenman

Quote Originally Posted by haposay View Post
    Hello, I just realized that the UK version of android 7 can be downloaded but it is the UK version and my carrier/phone are from a different country. Can anybody tell me if I can install it and will work? is there any issue that I need to take into account? thank you very much for your help guys.
    My phone from Germany , and living in Turkey. I installed without problem and working perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by robi1992 View Post
    Hey greenman i updated to uk btu firmware but i didnt put my phone to recovery mode..will something go wrong now?? Tnx for your fast replys greenman
    If it does then put your phone into Recovery Mode and wipe cache then wipe data/factory reset.

I have it 2 days for now and i have no problems for now..its working perfect..tnx greenman