Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flash SM-T715Y with European Firmeware

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ramym [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I tried the Vietnamese one but also no French language. Could the one from Latin America contains French for example Brazil, Panama, or Unknown?
    Thank you anyway.
    hello
    you can try australian firmware ( XSA )

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

or Singapore ( XSP MM1 )

regards
    Last edited by yakapa40; 06-02-2016 at 13:36.

An update.
    I tried the Colombian one and it has French and Dutch and many other languages.

Good topic which showed up when searching via Google. I was researching to see if i could flash SM-T819 Nougat from here onto my SM-T819Y marshmallow which after reading this shows it wouldn't be a good idea. Radios are different on both tablets slightly.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

Hi Sir
    I have purchased one SM-T715 having CSC Version T715EVR2BPL1 OF IK/GB, it is not supporting Volte in India
    Can I change it to India INS
    Please advise an d help

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep033 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi Sir
    I have purchased one SM-T715 having CSC Version T715EVR2BPL1 OF IK/GB, it is not supporting Volte in India
    Can I change it to India INS
    Please advise an d help
    To get Reliance Jio VoLTE you need to install an India firmware.
    Unfortunately there is no T715 India firmware and so you cannot use the service except through the MyJio app.

And before you ask -
    No, there is no other firmware you can install.

When will be the official release of the Asian market firmware of SM-T715Y for Android Nougat upgrade? I am from the Philippines and currently on Marshmallow. Wish to upgrade to Nougat.

Quote Originally Posted by claudemac430 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When will be the official release of the Asian market firmware of SM-T715Y for Android Nougat upgrade? I am from the Philippines and currently on Marshmallow. Wish to upgrade to Nougat.

Quote Originally Posted by greenman [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    It lists out there's no Android 7.0 upgrade for SM-T51Y model for new Nougat updates.

Hello greenman apologies the question, but since there is no theme for the galaxy tab s3, the method of flashing for the tablet is the same as the S8 + or only the AP file is required?

Quote Originally Posted by Rig28 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello greenman apologies the question, but since there is no theme for the galaxy tab s3, the method of flashing for the tablet is the same as the S8 + or only the AP file is required?
    It depends on how many files you get after unzipping the firmware.

With ONE file put the file in AP of Odin.

If FOUR or FIVE files then install as S7/S8 firmware.