Thread: Hello all I am student of mobile app development

Hello all I am student of mobile app development

I am student of mobile app development. I am interested with mobile technology. So, I choose my course as andorid/ios app development and learning the way to make mobile more user friendly. To know more about mobile apps I personally install the app and review it.

My major focus on security as day by day mobile data hacking is growing worldwide and it is the main current issue for every smartphone user. I personally have meet with Whatsapp hack. So I tried different app lock and folder lock on my phone like:

LEOMaster
    AppLock
    Smart AppLock
    Super AppLock
    Photo & Video Locker
    Safe Gallery Free
    Private Photo Vault
    Videos & Photos Lock
    File Locker

Good luck with your studies.

The development process for an app usually follows some guidelines that are necessary for the developer working for any top app development company in Dubai. But as an end-user, you don't have to worry about this as this is the headache of the developer or team responsible for it. As a business owner, you just have to provide details about the app, like some specific opinions and UI/UX, and you will get the final product.

Yes, mobile technology is a very interesting theme. Few years ago I started to explore it. Now I 'm interested in chatbots development. And, as I see, mobile technologies are increased by quickly steps today, so I will always have what to learn new.

Building an application across platforms could attract a lot of investment, and bulk investment results in a higher amount of risks. This problem can be brought into control by either selecting a single platform to build an app and then after plowing back profits into building another app for different platforms. 19% of smartphone owners use fitness training applications to get in shape. Learn fitness app developers And the way things have been in recent months, this number is soon going to increase significantly. Do you want to get the best out of this opportunity? Are you planning to build a fitness training solution to supplement this ever-growing demand? Let’s get started with spdload.com

How to Choose the Right Platform for Mobile App Development?
    Making a successful mobile application is difficult. One of the first choices you need to make is which mobile operating system to go for. To be successful, you want your app to fit the operating system like a glove.

In this article, we discuss the current mobile platform market. First, we’ll talk about iOS and Android.