Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Software update

Software update

I have samsung s10 plus g975u us variant. I believe it is unlocked since there is an app installed with name network unlock and I'm able to use it indian carrier currently using the device in india. Since a year I'm not getting any software update and i would like to flash it for updating. Can anyone tell me with firmware should i select. My buils number is G975USQS3CTB6 currently running android 10 one ui 2.0

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanu333 View Post
    I have samsung s10 plus g975u us variant. I believe it is unlocked since there is an app installed with name network unlock and I'm able to use it indian carrier currently using the device in india. Since a year I'm not getting any software update and i would like to flash it for updating. Can anyone tell me with firmware should i select. My buils number is G975USQS3CTB6 currently running android 10 one ui 2.0
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210221-112247_Settings.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	553.1 KB 
ID:	16901

Premium Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210221-112247_Settings.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	553.1 KB 
ID:	16901
    Thank you for your screenshot

1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the correct drivers): https://www.sammobile.com/samsung-smart-switch/
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: https://dl2018.sammobile.com/Odin3-v3.14.4.zip
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...4FTLN/1303976/

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone.
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Note: use USB-A -> USB-C cable

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

You are saying to flash the USC version firmware but my current version is shown under sprint. Won't that be any problemClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210221-125322_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	631.6 KB 
ID:	16902 I have attached a screenshot which i found under sprint. Please do check and hopefully you'll get me solution

You are saying to flash the USC version firmware but my current version is shown under sprint. Won't that be any problemClick image for larger version. 

ID:	16902 I have attached a screenshot which i found under sprint. Please do check and hopefully you'll get me solution

Premium Member

It's Multi-CSC OYN firmware: all those CSC's are included in this Multi-CSC

If you follow my instructions, your device will be updated without losing its data...

Will there be any network lock issues later. I mean will it be possible to use the indian carriers without issues

Premium Member
    Will there be any network lock issues later. I mean will it be possible to use the indian carriers without issues
    If you can use them now, you can still after updating your device (if you follow the instruction I posted already in this thread)

Bro, thanks a lot it worked. Everything seems fine. There are no issues.
    Do you have any idea about one ui 3.1 for Samsung galaxy s10+. I heard it's being released. Please let me know the download link for file if it's available. Once again thank you.